Your Worst Champions in UFC-WME Era

I thought so to but like I said I don't blame him for going for the money fights but vacate instead of creating these meaningless interim belts, those are a waste of what little gold is on them.
They say the interim belt is a lot lighter than a real one which confirms what most who have a brain already know, they are fake
I'll start watching again when they get back to giving title shots to guys who earn their place in line and force champs to defend or vacate.

The Champs staying active right now are DC, Max, Stipe, JJ and Nunes. The rest are either taking BS fights, boxing or refusing to fight legitimate competition.

According to some badasses on Sherdog, the champs Are all terrible pussies, that duck fighters and are scared of the top 5. Something negative to say about all of them.

How come TS is not banned when making a pure hate thread?

I'm no fan of woodley but why is he considered the worst?

I used to think he was in that category, but he did fight Wonderwoman for a second time and I can easily see someone in his position making a case to move on to another contender.

He was just a complete turnoff asking to fight a stoner who hasn't won a fight in close to 7 years. Smh

According to some badasses on Sherdog, the champs Are all terrible pussies, that duck fighters and are scared of the top 5. Something negative to say about all of them.

How come TS is not banned when making a pure hate thread?

It's not fighter bashing. It's WME bashing! They created this friggin monster of a dumpy belt system. Hence the title of WME-Era

Gotta go with Bisping.

I know he's trying to hold on to that belt as much as he can, but good lord there are limits!

Cody wasn't a championship contender when he was given the title shot, he hadn't even fought anyone in the top 5. And Cruz lost to him.

And giving Faber a title shot was ridiculous too.

Bisping defended against a near 50 year old man, and got dropped twice in the process.
Still more title defenses than Conor's entire career.

Tyron Woodley
Daniel Cormier
Mighty Mouse
GDR
giphy.gif

As long as there is a champ who never defends, there is no other answer.

So, if Conor picked some scrub and defended against him, instead of trying to fight legitimate fighters, that would make him a better champion?

lol, wwe casual Conor haters are ridiculous.

Both of his title win fights were some of the most exciting title wins ever.

How does that have anything to do with being the P4P greatest? Dominance is the key. Title defenses. Staying at the top for years and defending everyone they put in front of you.

So, if Conor picked some scrub and defended against him, instead of trying to fight legitimate fighters, that would make him a better champion?

lol, wwe casual Conor haters are ridiculous.

For some of, absolutely. I personally put GDR and Conor at the top. Bisping is pulling a close third though.

If we are referring to who is the best "champion" it goes to fighting and who they are fighting.

Here is my list of worst to best:

1) gdr - won and disappeared and not even talking about fighting
2) Conor - never defended featherweight, went to fight mid careers in other classes, won lightweight and decided to take a break because his gf was having a baby
3) bisping - fighting turds. Was higher until he clearly started dodging Romero
4) mm - I'll get hate here but tj is coming to his weight class and he's refusing unless they make special rules for him
5) woodley - was proud of fighting wonder boy twice but is starting to get a little rough

Nunez, Cormier, Stipe, Joanna all doing their job

Cody and Holloway just won so is kind of null. Don't really see either being scared homie

They all seem too afraid of putting their belt on the line, only exceptions are Stipe, and Max, and Cody gets the benefit of the doubt.

I don't watch WMMA because it sucks, maybe one of those champs is actually fighting though, I wouldn't know.

They all seem too afraid of putting their belt on the line, only exceptions are Stipe, and Max, and Cody gets the benefit of the doubt.

I don't watch WMMA because it sucks, maybe one of those champs is actually fighting though, I wouldn't know.

Nunez is a great champ because she punched Honda into retirement.... hopefully.

GDR. She's the champ in a division that shouldn't excist and refuses to fight an opponent who is the only reason that division excists.

Back