Your Worst Champions in UFC-WME Era

Not sure how it can be anyone other than GDR and Bisping. I'm also on the fence on Cody. I think TJ won the Cruz fight and Cruz looked like shit against Cody. He's obviously talented, but he's never been tested once.

Not sure how it can be anyone other than GDR and Bisping. I'm also on the fence on Cody. I think TJ won the Cruz fight and Cruz looked like shit against Cody. He's obviously talented, but he's never been tested once.
You must be unaware of Conor Mcneverdefend.

Bisping.

De Randamie isn't even a champ, since her division barely exists.

Bisping, Conor and Cruz.

None of them fought their number one contenders.

The UFC doesn't even consider GDR a champion.

The guy who'd call me racist if I'd say his name, that's the champ i don't like

Conor won't defend his title McGregor is pretty pathetic because the UFC is missing out on millions because he is not defending that belt or fighting in general 3 times a year.
I don't blame him for getting that money with Floyd but as far as WME he is fucking them, he should have fought 2 big PPV's at least since winning the belt but he has done nothing but run his pie hole

Conor won't defend his title McGregor is pretty pathetic because the UFC is missing out on millions because he is not defending that belt or fighting in general 3 times a year.
I don't blame him for getting that money with Floyd but as far as WME he is fucking them, he should have fought 2 big PPV's at least since winning the belt but he has done nothing but run his pie hole
He should vacate. But he has no integrity.

I'm no fan of woodley but why is he considered the worst?

Bisping, Conor and Cruz.

None of them fought their number one contenders.

The UFC doesn't even consider GDR a champion.
Cruz? I know he was hurt a lot, but he defended against guys like Cody and beat TJ. Bisping at least defended it once.

Conor is easily the easiest answer.

He should vacate. But he has no integrity.
You can't blame the guy but that belt is a huge selling point for PPV's I mean I don't give a shit about that belt but a casual fan needs shit like that to have interest and he just gets a belt then says fuck it.
Crazy they let it go on because sure if he brings in the money then turn your head every now and then but he is not doing shit right now

You can't blame the guy but that belt is a huge selling point for PPV's I mean I don't give a shit about that belt but a casual fan needs shit like that to have interest and he just gets a belt then says fuck it.
Crazy they let it go on because sure if he brings in the money then turn your head every now and then but he is not doing shit right now
That's exactly why it's so fraudulent.
He parades around with... last count, four belts. Only one is legit and he should have given that one up long ago. It's empty marketing for an empty suit champ.

That's exactly why it's so fraudulent.
He parades around with... last count, four belts. Only one is legit and he should have given that one up long ago. It's empty marketing for an empty suit champ.
I heard and read that the only way you can keep a belt for keeps is to defend it, every time you defend the belt you get another one but the rules are different for the spoiled brat

I heard and read that the only way you can keep a belt for keeps is to defend it, every time you defend the belt you get another one but the rules are different for the spoiled brat
That's the way it's supposed to work.
Unless you're Conor Mcprotectedbelt

That's the way it's supposed to work.
Unless you're Conor Mcprotectedbelt
I thought so to but like I said I don't blame him for going for the money fights but vacate instead of creating these meaningless interim belts, those are a waste of what little gold is on them.
They say the interim belt is a lot lighter than a real one which confirms what most who have a brain already know, they are fake

Cruz? I know he was hurt a lot, but he defended against guys like Cody and beat TJ. Bisping at least defended it once.

Conor is easily the easiest answer.
Cody wasn't a championship contender when he was given the title shot, he hadn't even fought anyone in the top 5. And Cruz lost to him.

And giving Faber a title shot was ridiculous too.

Bisping defended against a near 50 year old man, and got dropped twice in the process.

Bisping is the worst Champion in UFC history
Let's not go crazy. Let's not forget the Dave Menne's of the world.
But yeah, Bisping being champion is embarrassing as far as I'm concerned.

Back