Your "white whale" internet searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt man, I tried looking for through some videos but doing so kinda made me depressed. sorry man, I need to be in the right state of mind to do this.

I hear you, Brother... Thanks for the effort, it's much appreciated. It's still hard for me, as well. I am from Seattle and that day set off a chain of events that changed my life forever. My friends Mother was in one of the towers and seeing him break down was something that shook me to my core. I was just entering my Freshman year of College and I decided to join ROTC because of it. Years later, before I left, I asked him for a picture of his Mother I could take with me to keep myself focused on what exactly I was doing over there... And so I never felt sorry for myself.

Searching for that video, I found this one... Very powerful.

[YT]Z9_VPMrPXc0[/YT]

I still haven't found the old series Deadly Games complete on the net.

There was an old kung fu flick

I originally thought that Bruce Lee was in it but I'm not so sure anymore

From what I remember he had to take a bunch of guys from one jail to somewhere else and have to fight a bunch of people along the way.

Two guys he had to fight were these samurai types that could possibly be twins and fought standing on each other's soldiers.

Not holding out much hope for this one with my piss poor synopsis

Ive recently remembered a book i read years ago and my google fu failed me

it was a novel set around the baader-meinhoff gang and the red army faction.

the antagonist believed he was a reincarnation of one of the gang i wanted to say they called him "red eric"

I've always searched for the name or author of a short story I read like 15 years ago. It was about a small community, and the main character figures out they feel different when they find their food instead of eating what's given to them. Eventually a decision is made to leave, and the main character hides follows the road, wondering if heat detection technology could be used to find them when they lay hiding under a tree as planes go overhead. Eventually they reach another community and it isn't associated with the one they fled.

I have no idea the author or title and occasionally I try to search around for this short story, no luck yet.

I think its only missing one episode. They are all separated into parts but seem to be the episodes in there entirety . very poor quality but still watchable.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeadlyGames1995/videos

[YT]bpiZlE5BbCA[/YT]

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Yuss, finally! Thanks! I kept looking every year then gave up like 2 years ago. Looks like somebody finally found it on their old VHS tapes a year ago.

For anyone interested, this is a really fun + quirky show. This game designer's game becomes integrated into the real world so he has to complete it level by level, a new one each week. It's a ''monster of the week'' show but there's some curve balls thrown in there. The characters that come to life from the game are based on people he knows in real life too so there's some strange stuff that happens.

Christopher Lloyd is the Final Boss/Big Bad of the game and he appears every week, along with a celebrity special guest (usually) as that level's villain.

My first combat deployment, I was lucky enough to see my parents moments before leaving. I remember being at the airport, looking at the pain on my parents face because they didn't know if I was punching a one way ticket... My mother was too emotional to even really say goodbye to me when I left... But the next day, well on my way over, I received an e-mail from her of a 9/11 video, set to Enya's 'Only Time,' that had pictures of all the people lost on the different planes, then in the middle of it, there was a drawing of a fireman handing off an American Flag to a soldier out of the rubble...

The message attached was something I'll never forget.

This has considerable emotional value to me. I wasn't able to find it later and have been looking for it ever since. If anyone had the know-how to find this, I'd not only be grateful, I'd pay you handsomely if you have paypal.

Thanks.

just wondering if this is the video you are looking for.

[YT]JkuVKm4oNZw[/YT]

Yuss, finally! Thanks! I kept looking every year then gave up like 2 years ago. Looks like somebody finally found it on their old VHS tapes a year ago.

For anyone interested, this is a really fun + quirky show. This game designer's game becomes integrated into the real world so he has to complete it level by level, a new one each week. It's a ''monster of the week'' show but there's some curve balls thrown in there. The characters that come to life from the game are based on people he knows in real life too so there's some strange stuff that happens.

Christopher Lloyd is the Final Boss/Big Bad of the game and he appears every week, along with a celebrity special guest (usually) as that level's villain.

you're welcome . I never heard of this show and I was surprised christopher lloyd is in it. I'll have to watch some episodes for sure now so thank you.

A movie with, I am pretty sure it's Johnny Depp.

There's a scene where he's threatening someone and he says something like: "Your family. I'm gonna find them. Then, I'm gonna fuck them. Then, I'm gonna burn em, and THEN... I'm gonna eat em."

or something very similar. I watched it years ago half asleep on an airplane, and remember being pretty impressed with how gruesome a threat it was.

mmm?

Genre: Comedy (I think)

A football player and a few kids are playing a game of pickup football.

One of the kids turns into a monster, tackles another kid, and spits acid all over the kid's face.

The football player screams in terror, pulls out a flamethrower, and kills the infected-monster kid.

Next scene: the football player and two kids are sitting in a kitchen and are served by the mom a plate of football-shaped pizza bites. Out of nowhere, a monster stabs the mom through her back.

Anybody wanna help me find out where those scenes are from?

Genre: Comedy (I think)

A football player and a few kids are playing a game of pickup football.

One of the kids turns into a monster, tackles another kid, and spits acid all over the kid's face.

The football player screams in terror, pulls out a flamethrower, and kills the infected-monster kid.

Next scene: the football player and two kids are sitting in a kitchen and are served by the mom a plate of football-shaped pizza bites. Out of nowhere, a monster stabs the mom through her back.

Anybody wanna help me find out where those scenes are from?

Looking for a British musical movie about a Jazz (I think) musician who has a black room mate and who's girlfriend was working in a department store and ends up breaking with him for the department store owner.

I watched this without reading what you were replying to and nearly turned it off 1 minute in. This was amazing, lol. Surprised (not really) that I never saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back