Your Top 5 Schwarzenegger Movies

Predator
Conan the Barbarian
Terminator
Terminator 2
Total Recall

I recently watched Running Man. Its REALLY cheesy,goofy and dated,but once the "show" part of it starts,its pretty fucking fun. Dynamo with the singing and the lightning bolts is phenomenal.

its still nothing compared to the book,and now its too late to do it the way the book went because the ending WILL NOT GO OVER WELL in this post 9/11 world. They could possibly change the ending though i guess... meh.

Can't decide on order.

Conan the Barbarian
Predator
Terminator
Terminator 2
Total Recall

I never got into Commando. Even though I liked Arnold and it's a fun movie, as a I kid I was a diehard Rambo fan and thought it was a ripoff.

Can't decide on order.

Conan the Barbarian
Predator
Terminator
Terminator 2
Total Recall

I never got into Commando. Even though I liked Arnold and it's a fun movie, as a I kid I was a diehard Rambo fan and thought it was a ripoff.
Its just not on the level of those 5 imo.

T2
Jingle All the Way
Total Recall
Predator
End of Days

Terminator 2
Predator
Conan the Destroyer
The Running man
Total Recall

Honorable mentions

Conan the Barbarian
Terminator
True Lies
Commando
Red Heat

Tough call...

T2
Predator
total recall
True lies
Running man

Honorable mention: twins

Hard to imagine terminator, Conan or commando not making it but running man was awesome

What's with so many saying Jingle all the Way? Are they serious (I never saw it so don't know if it's good).

My list:

Conan the Barbarian
T2
Total Recall
Predator
Running Man

@Herr Webster

Jingle All The Way was his last really good movie. I love the hell out of it. It's a great family comedy Christmas movie.

Yes sir it does

The violence in Total Recall is almost unmatched

It also contains possibly the greatest Schwarzenegger one liner of all time
Watched it tonight, it was good.

I liked how there where some funny moments here and there.

Back