Your top 3 games that deserve total remake or/and further support (DLCs, maps and so on)

@ripsta619 Tenchu

yesss, they definitely need to throw some serious money at a next gen Tenchu game, but I fear that it would be another playable but ultimately flawed game like the first PS2 one rather than a "masterpiece" like I'm hearing The Witcher is.

images

I never played the other one on PS2 or any after that.

220px-Tenchu_Fatal_Shadows.jpg

Was that one any good? and has anyone played the newer ones?

- Road Rash 3D (not that Road Redemption trash a proper triple a redo)
- Shadowrun (again a proper Triple A one not that shitty 360 one or the kickstarted one. Based off the SNES version. Bring Jake Armitage back.)
- Breath of Fire (cause isometric JRPGs were awesome)

Quake (No strogg bullshit, more Cthulhu / goth castle and a proper nailgun with shamblers and vores.)

That would be cool, and is something some fans have been asking for a very a long time, but unfortunately I don’t see it happening. Now if they could incorporate some of those weapons, enemies and environments into the Doom games that would be almost as good.

I'm gonna pick 3 games that had a great idea but didn't quite nail it. As opposed to a game that nailed it the first time, so I want to play it in hd.

Gangsters 2
Tenchu 2
Jet Force Gemini

I'd like to see a new Persona fighting game from arc system works, the one on PS3 is very well done. Also Virtua Fighter 6 with a complete overhaul (needs new announcer and sound effects badly).

Back