Your top 3 games that deserve total remake or/and further support (DLCs, maps and so on)

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Warcraft 3 (an extra campaigns would technically do, game still look good as it is)
2. Age of Empires 2 + extra maps
3. Fallout 2

#1-3 The warriors (the game based off the movie, made by rockstar) I'd play the shit out of a remake. Add more modes, more gangs, more moves.

I'd love to see some of the open world games from the 2000s recreated with today's graphics.

GTA San Andreas, Vice City
Saints Row 1+2
Morrowind, Oblivion

1. Metal Gear Solid 1 Remake
2. Star Wars KOTOR Remake
3. Starcraft 2 - Added campaigns and maps.

Ocarina of Time in the Breath of the Wild engine.
Metal Gear Solid 1 and 3 in the 5 engine.
Resident Evil 3
Any Elder Scrolls or Fallout

Chrono Trigger or FF6 (3 in US)
Contra (Contra 3: Alien Wars would work too)
Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link

Morrowind without being dumbed down to Skyrim level but with updated graphics, animations, combat, AI etc. The landmass increased in size for the purposes of vast forests, jungles, swamps and ash wastelands and settlements increased in size. The lands surrounding Vvardenfell included as new areas to explore.

i'd love to see silent hill (1) remade with the same exact story/layouts/etc (ie: literally the same game) but with current gen graphics and updated controls.

I'd pay full price for a Jedi Academy re-make on current consoles. Yes, I know it's backwards compatible on Xbone, but I would love to see that game remade with new levels, mission, DLC, etc.. I haven't enjoyed any of the Star Wars games since they left this style of gaming and went different directions.

Simpsons : Hit and Run

Destroy All Humans : I would love if they could do with this series what they did with Halo : Master Chief Collection (minus the huge fucking problems). Great games and I never got to play Destroy All Humans 2 because of it's rarity...still looking at $100+ for a working copy.

MHW needs new maps and monsters
Manhunt remake
Mgs1 remake

Warhammer Online remake with more actionbased combat, better graphics and not having EA involved in publishing it

Panzer dragoon series remastered on xbox one I would pay big for this.

#1. SWAT 4
#2. Command & Conquer: Generals
#3. Bully

Honorable Mentions:
- Warcraft 3
- Rise of Nations
- Road Rash

I'd pay full price for a Jedi Academy re-make on current consoles. Yes, I know it's backwards compatible on Xbone, but I would love to see that game remade with new levels, mission, DLC, etc.. I haven't enjoyed any of the Star Wars games since they left this style of gaming and went different directions.

Simpsons : Hit and Run

Destroy All Humans : I would love if they could do with this series what they did with Halo : Master Chief Collection (minus the huge fucking problems). Great games and I never got to play Destroy All Humans 2 because of it's rarity...still looking at $100+ for a working copy.
Destroy All Humans 2 is on the Playstation store. I bought it a few months back.

SOCOM 2 but for the love of god KEEP the lobby system, best match making system ever
Xenogears
GTA:Vice City
Freedom Fighters!

1. Warcraft 3 (an extra campaigns would technically do, game still look good as it is)
2. Age of Empires 2 + extra maps
3. Fallout 2
AoE2 got remade and it's pretty great

Xenogears
Rock and Roll Racing
Chrono Trigger (and Cross)

Back