Television Your top 3 current shows you are watching?

I need some show recommendations until the last season of Saul hits Netflix.

The only show I really watch now is the Good Doctor but I'm almost at the end of Season 3. I started My Block since I saw it trending on Netflix. It looks like a nice goofy series, sorta seems to be imitating the movie "Dope". Not I how a feel about teenagers kissing and dry humping every episode though. :-/

The only ones I'm watching now are Flash, Arrow, TWD, and Supernatural. I'm trying to get caught up on the first two and I'm caught up on the second two.

Can I just say that Taxi is my all time favorite theme song ever! Bob James, the dude who composed it, has a legit 6 minute version called "Angela." It calms me down instantly if I'm in a mood. I can legit fall asleep listening to that song.
It was something great! There’s just so much talent in the show.

I will look up that song

The only current TV show I am following is Better Call Saul.

p16826253_b_v8_ac.jpg

p17804284_b_v8_aa.jpg

MV5BNDY3MTc3NDM3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjk0NjI5NDM@._V1_.jpg

Hunters is fucking horrible, lol.

I'm watching the last season of The Blacklist which is like sleeping with a girl because she is there and you are lazy to look for a new hook up.

The only thing I am currently watching is Better Call Saul. And I guess Black mirror if that counts, but they only make like two episodes every 10 years.

Back