Television Your top 3 current shows you are watching?

Since lockdown started I've been watching one episode of the Pacific and one of Cowboy Bebop in the gym every morning, and an episode of Mr Robot with the Mrs in the evening.
Watched all three before.

The outsider and second season of castle rock I just finished. Inside Number 9 is ongoing but I try to watch it as it comes out. I would rank it as the best show out there right now.

IN9 is legit my favourite show of the last 10 years.

Still to watch the recent season so looking forward to that.

watching Red Dwarf
watched Mr Calzaghe, very good doc on the boxer.
Also trying to finish Gotham after a 3 year break.

Izombie
Mary Tyler Moore Show reruns on YouTube.
Narcos Mexico.
Starting Freud and Hannibal soon.

Izombie has one of the worst series finales of all time. I remember how pissed I got, because it was clear early on that it was going to be complete and utter garbage. For a show that started out strong and with so much potential, it's ultimately a disappointment which is a shame since Liv Moore is such a great character.

Izombie has one of the worst series finales of all time. I remember how pissed I got, because it was clear early on that it was going to be complete and utter garbage. For a show that started out strong and with so much potential, it's ultimately a disappointment which is a shame since Liv Moore is such a great character.
It’s a kindofa rewatch;
I watched the first season on and off when it first came out.
I just finished season 3 and it’s been steadily going downhill after season 2.
I’mnotsurprised.gif

Last edited:
The outsider and second season of castle rock I just finished. Inside Number 9 is ongoing but I try to watch it as it comes out. I would rank it as the best show out there right now.

Inside Number 9 is a great show. I never knew it existed until a few months ago, binged it all over a weekend

Nearly finished watching The Stranger on Netflix, going to start Better Call Saul after that. New series of Masterchef and Great British Menu have just started so I’ve been watching those. Trying not to watch too much though, it would be very easy just to loaf in front of the tv all day...

I'm just starting Ozark s3 as I type this.
Westworld.
Homeland just because I'm determined to see it to the end.
You're a fucking trooper if you've made it this far let alone going to last to the end of Homeland. Hope for you sake it's not like Lost and you end up with absolute shit after enduring such a marked drop off in quality.

I'm just starting Ozark s3 as I type this.
Westworld.
Homeland just because I'm determined to see it to the end.

The first seasons of homeland are top tier. Enjoy. I haven't been captivated by a series like that in a long ass time.

Early seasons homeland are top 5 GOAT imo.

watching Red Dwarf
watched Mr Calzaghe, very good doc on the boxer.
Also trying to finish Gotham after a 3 year break.

Red Dwarf is great, there's a movie coming out in less than two weeks.

You're a fucking trooper if you've made it this far let alone going to last to the end of Homeland. Hope for you sake it's not like Lost and you end up with absolute shit after enduring such a marked drop off in quality.

Homeland later seasons are shit, but nothing, absolutely nothing compares with Lost finale which was a straight up troll job.

I'll exclude Rick and Morty because there's not much point mentioning it.

Attack on Titan
Better Call Saul
Gomorrah
Narcos

Dave is new and kinda funny
Ozark season 3 just came out

Not sure about the 3rd. I'm watching that tiger doc with the wife but not sure I can reccomend it. It's worth a look i guess as these people are batshit

Right now: Homeland and trying to watch Pennyworth during the free EPIX limited time. I think this DC show showed brief night club boobs.

Back