Television Your top 3 current shows you are watching?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would like to know which they are and maybe I can try some of them.

Glee
Will & Grace
Just started on The Big Bang Theory.....will be sure to report back.

The outsider and second season of castle rock I just finished. Inside Number 9 is ongoing but I try to watch it as it comes out. I would rank it as the best show out there right now.

Glee
Will & Grace
Just started on The Big Bang Theory.....will be sure to report back.
BBT is funny, but the other two.......................... well......................................
giphy.webp

Izombie
Mary Tyler Moore Show reruns on YouTube.
Narcos Mexico.
Starting Freud and Hannibal soon.

I'm just starting Ozark s3 as I type this.
Westworld.
Homeland just because I'm determined to see it to the end.

Better Call Saul
The Sinner
Homeland

And anyone who hasn't seen it or isn't caught up should check out Mr. Inbetween

Westworld
Brooklyn 99
Great British Menu

I was watching "Freud" but I started losing interest,"Tiger King" which I don't understand all the hype behind it, and "Narcos Mexico".

I'm watching Indian Summers, just finished season one and I now have crushes on Fiona Glascott and Olivia Grant.

Also binging on The Restaurant and Mike Tyson Mysteries (mainly for the obnoxiously funny Pigeon).

Community....all the time
Forged in fire
MXC that wacky Japanese show

90 DAY FIANCE
SISTER WIVES
VANDERPUMP RULES
Yeah, they're all garbage reality TV but my wife loves them & I've gotten sucked into their narratives. So, I watch them with her while I surf the web or hang out here on Sherdog.

90 DAY FIANCE
SISTER WIVES
VANDERPUMP RULES
Yeah, they're all garbage reality TV but my wife loves them & I've gotten sucked into their narratives. So, I watch them with her while I surf the web or hang out here on Sherdog.

I used to watch alot of reality but then stopped except for The Challenge but the few episodes of 90 days fiance that I watched I did liked.

the only show im actually watching on cable is westworld.

I'm watching "medical police"

top boy

the 100

on amazon only show I watch is

jack ryan and the boys

The Expanse

Tiger King

Ozark season 3

I used to watch alot of reality but then stopped except for The Challenge but the few episodes of 90 days fiance that I watched I did liked.

I haven't been able to get into scripted series much lately. Especially those on network television. I tried out both EVIL & PRODIGAL SON this season & couldn't get into either one. Though I did watch HBO's limited series adaption of Stephen King's THE OUTSIDER & that was pretty good.

Back