Your Top 1 80's song

My introduction to industrial. If you can imagine someone from the deep South (USA) who was raised on Soul, Gospel, and Rock 'n Roll when he heard this at the age of 19.

*Mind Blown*

<Huh2>

I miss being a kid and seeing this video on MTV 1000 times a day

My introduction to industrial. If you can imagine someone from the deep South (USA) who was raised on Soul, Gospel, and Rock 'n Roll when he heard this at the age of 19.

*Mind Blown*

<Huh2>

Nice. I really got into their debut album First and Last and Always. It was more lumped in with Goth rather than industrial. Great songs like Black Planet, Amphetamine Logic, and personal favorites Nine While Nine and Some Kind of Stranger.

There second album, Floodland was definitely more industrial. At that point the band was just Andrew Eldritch on vocals, guitars and keyboards, Patricia Morrison on bass, and a drum machine named "Doktor Avalanche" :p But man, what a great sonic assault of sound.

Nice. I really got into their debut album First and Last and Always. It was more lumped in with Goth rather than industrial. Great songs like Black Planet, Amphetamine Logic, and personal favorites Nine While Nine and Some Kind of Stranger.

There second album, Floodland was definitely more industrial. At that point the band was just Andrew Eldritch on vocals, guitars and keyboards, Patricia Morrison on bass, and a drum machine named "Doktor Avalanche" :p But man, what a great sonic assault of sound.

Floodland nuked my brain slowly with its awesomeness.

Wish I could have seen them in their heyday.

This is one of my favourite songs irregardless of decade - but it's a bonafide 80's tune

Back