Your Thoughts on the Band Heart

Epic Cover. Had Yo Yo Ma with close eyes taking it in.

I literally cried while i was listening. & I'm in the "stairway to heaven is meh" group.

Or maybe I'm losing my mind since weigh-ins is gonna start an hr from now & im hungry & dehydrated af.

I literally cried while i was listening. & I'm in the "stairway to heaven is meh" group.

Or maybe I'm losing my mind since weigh-ins is gonna start an hr from now & im hungry & dehydrated af.

No shame dude. I tear up every time I watch this video.

Heart is a great classic rock band. Those girls could shred. Too bad the brunette shreds the buffets also.

Takes me back to when I was 16. There was this older chick I was totally infatuated with. She went to see Heart and made me a mix tape after the show. Good times.

I fuckin' hate, hate, HATE "Crazy On You".

Other than that though, they're pretty solid.

Ann Wilson is the greatest female pop/rock vocalist of all time. That includes the late Whitney Houston and Aretha Franklin, et.al. There, I said it. I have never seen or heard a better singer.

Heart is a great classic rock band. Those girls could shred. Too bad the brunette shreds the buffets also.

tumblr_mewil7moak1rkffv3o1_500.gif

as everyone is saying, Heart is for real

thoughts on Kate Bush?

Heart is awesome. These dreams is one of my favorite songs ever. What about love and magic man are also great. They have a lot of good songs

Since your posts indicate you go both ways I'm curious who is "the dick".

That would be Rush

Rush is the dick that fucks your ear pussies, and you fucking like it you dirty little slut.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

as everyone is saying, Heart is for real

thoughts on Kate Bush?

Pretty much every Kate Bush album is solid. Damn shame she pretty much abandoned live shows after her first tour, only taking to the stage on a very occasional basis until her run of London shows last year. Shame it wasn't an actual tour though, so people didn't have to travel dahn sahf to see her.

Cracking set on her too, something her writhing-about-in-a-leotard videos were good for.

Back