Your thoughts on Machida if he beats Henderson?

HC Daniel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The question says it all, i think people are overlooking Dan thats why i made this thread to know what sherdog thinks about this.

He'll be the #2 LHW, and would either get a title shot or fight Gustafsson next.

Same as they are now. Amazing fighter.

If he wins he is the clear number 2 LHW and the number 1 contender to the title.

He+s+bad+_ddc9b282432e2d41579fa34182ac6993.gif

#1 contender. Hendo has beaten Babalu, Feijao, Fedor, and Shogun. Hendo is the man to beat for the #1 contendership.

Yup. Expected him to win. Good job.

Machida is already established as one of the greatest fighters of MMA. He will probably be little higher in the rankings, but all in all not much will change.

If it is any form of a finish, I would consider it his most impressive victory.

If he beats Hendo he's gonna be at least one more fight out for being on Dana's shit list

He's a great fighter, my thoughts would not be changed. He is a very tough match up for Hendo. Doesn't deserve another title shot tho with a legit contender like Gustaffson out there however regardless.

if he beats Hendo either give him the next title shot or have him fight Gustafsson

Pretty much. He'd be a clear #2. What exactly were you hoping for, TS?

Comments like this one, looks like people are never satisfied.

He's a great fighter, my thoughts would not be changed. He is a very tough match up for Hendo. Doesn't deserve another title shot tho with a legit contender like Gustaffson out there however regardless.

This is going to be one really boring fight unless Hendo makes it exciting.

Back