Your Thoughts on Jimmy Johns

Overpriced but I like how simple they are. Plus, they are good for keto since you can get everything in a lettuce wrap.

Jimmy John's always has like six people working at once. They all look busy even when there is no one there. I have no clue what they all could be doing
they make your shit in advance

Gave you a like for the story but had to take it away for condoning subway.

I know this stings but you'll be better off in the future for it

Gave you a like for giving me a like but had to take it away for you assuming that I gave a fuck about likes in the first place.

I know this stings but you'll be better off in the future for it.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Jimmy johns only survives because of their delivery times and prices. They rare the little ceasers of sandwich places. I only like their Italian sandwiches and even then most city’s with even a small Italian presence will have much better options

I mean, is being a better sub-shop than Subway really an achievement????
If I want a burger, I'll get a burger. If I want a cold cut sandwich, I can make one 10 times better than JJ can. Plus I wont have to wait on delivery(which is fairly quick if you're nearby) or chew the bread for 20 minutes. Their bread is shit: bland, tasteless, rubbery texture... They do have fresh produce though, as @Fawlty mentioned, but so does every other sub shop.
These guys sell cold BLTs sandwiches... cold bacon... {<huh}

Fire House > Publix Deli > Quiznos > Jersey Mike's >>>>>>>>>>>>>> JJ/Subway.
Bland, tasteless, rubbery texture that takes 20 min to chew? LMAO, Let me guess, plain white bread is what you usually eat?

meth is virtually non existent in the UK, and I have no idea what your rant is all about.....also, olives are fuckin' disgusting.
My rant is that subway plays second fiddle to everyone. How anyone could even use subway as some kind of measure of what other places should be is beyond belief. Their product is complete garbage, they are the Fredo Corleone of sandwich shops.

It's one of the worst food chains to ever exists, not just the worst sandwich shop to ever exists.

The bread is the best part of Jimmy Johns unless they changed it. It's always fresh as they sell the day old bread at a discount as they don't use it. Back when I was in college (early 2000s), the day old bread was 50 cents and I think that was for 18 inches. I used to drunk order their subs all of the time in college too. They delivered on bike and were there within 5 minutes.

Thoughts?
It’s lunchables quality meat and cheese

Kids eat it.

instant gratification culture based business model

I have a family owned Jersey Deli a town over that only uses Boars Head lunch meat and I simply will never go back that stuff is extremely tits for those not in the know.

We have real Delicatessens here in Downstate NY. Great bread and cold cuts and creative sand which makers....going to a fast food sandwich place is like going to an Italian restraint and getting Dominoes. For$8 I can get a true 1ft Hero on the best Italian bread ever. I usually get a grilled chicken cutlet with red peppers and fresh mozzarella with balsamic, or an American—-Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham, with Cheddar, lettuce, tomato and lt mayo.

My rant is that subway plays second fiddle to everyone. How anyone could even use subway as some kind of measure of what other places should be is beyond belief. Their product is complete garbage, they are the Fredo Corleone of sandwich shops.

It's one of the worst food chains to ever exists, not just the worst sandwich shop to ever exists.
<LikeReally5> I've had one once, overpriced garbage, but the marketing seems to no different from where you are, to where I am, I had never heard of Jimmy Johns, I had to use something as a reference.

Thoughts?
It’s lunchables quality meat and cheese

Kids eat it.

instant gratification culture based business model

I have a family owned Jersey Deli a town over that only uses Boars Head lunch meat and I simply will never go back that stuff is extremely tits for those not in the know.

Boar's Head is a highly overrated meat cartel. They drove deli prices up to $10/lb for all their salty dryass shit. For people with no real taste for quality but susceptible to marketing IMO.
Stop n shop store brand rare roast beef was 10x better.

Boar's Head is a highly overrated meat cartel. They drove deli prices up to $10/lb for all their salty dryass shit. For people with no real taste for quality but susceptible to marketing IMO.
Stop n shop store brand rare roast beef was 10x better

My everoast chicken with sun-dried tomato aioli disagrees with the entirety of your post. Also the deli in question sells their meats and cheeses for about 2 bucks less than grocery store prices but hey everyone’s got an opinion even the poor.;)

Stop n shop store brand rare roast beef was 10x better

My everoast chicken with sun-dried tomato aioli disagrees with the entirety of your post. Also the deli in question sells their meats and cheeses for about 2 bucks less than grocery store prices but hey everyone’s got an opinion even the poor.;)

I hate Jimmy Johns. Their subs are terrible, mother fuckers don't even put mustard on them unless you ask, but they always rush so fast they don't even hear you ask for mustard.

Agree.. they suck. Went once and the bread was stale and the meat was tasteless.

I am in the DC area, and JJ's has the freshest bread, veggies, and meat of any sub places I have tried around here.
I mean, you’re in DC which is basically one big ghetto. So I simply cannot trust your perspective on this, sorry. Fresh bread there is anything not quite moldy and stale<Gordonhat>

Bland, tasteless, rubbery texture that takes 20 min to chew? LMAO, Let me guess, plain white bread is what you usually eat?
When I bread I whole grain/wheat. Jimmy John’s sub bread is white bread, so what are you even trying to imply here?

I mean, you’re in DC which is basically one big ghetto. So I simply cannot trust your perspective on this, sorry. Fresh bread there is anything not quite moldy and stale<Gordonhat>
Ha Ha! Atlanta is "one big ghetto." I mean, even your Jimmy Johns' suck for gods sake. Lots of very expensive parts of Washington, DC to live in.

J.J.'s = never moldy, always fresh

Ha Ha! Atlanta is "one big ghetto." I mean, even your Jimmy Johns' suck for gods sake. Lots of very expensive parts of Washington, DC to live in.

J.J.'s = never moldy, always fresh
Real talk though, it seems like every month rent prices are going up in Atlanta.
It's driving me crazy. I can only afford ghetto prices :(

<LikeReally5> I've had one once, overpriced garbage, but the marketing seems to no different from where you are, to where I am, I had never heard of Jimmy Johns, I had to use something as a reference.
Fair enough

Back