Your thoughts on GSP's turtle gut/HGH gut/bubble gut/distended belly?

It's just bloating from eating a lot to bulk up. He might use HGH, but he wouldn't use it in the quantities required to get significant physical changes in his body. He does obviously use testosterone to build and maintain his muscle mass.

Called exhaling and inhaling. A gut is how natural athletes bulk. No visible signs of HGH use (thicker Jaw/Chin/fingers). No signs of testosterone use (thick oily skin) GSP bled easily. Why keep trying to taint a legend? Just appreciate and celebrate his greatness.
I’m not tainting him
I didn’t even talk about him
The guy wanted pics I supplied

I've had my stomach similar to this and havent used hgh in my life

I’m not tainting him
I didn’t even talk about him
The guy wanted pics I supplied
Oh you supplied pics. Well done. What a great and helpful member. WHAAAAA I HAVE A YELLOW CARD LIFE IS SO UNFAIRR WHAAAAHHHHH TEH MODDDSSSS

As Diaz said ...
DvhlbWLV4AAIysd.jpg
who is that? i have the same scar, nick? weird angle

That big gut is from that Canadian beer.
Leaves Georges alone

its diaphragmatic breathing...

damn are people dumb.... why doesnt the hgh gut show during the fights...

Funny how you post pictures from fights or photo shoots when he is exhaling but forget to post pictures from the same fight or photo shoot where he isn't exhaling and look normal. Maybe with your limited IQ it is hard to comprehend that maybe you shouldn't just repeat what trolls and haters try and say, but there is no way in hell you can have a so called HGH gut 1 minute but not the next. Troll harder.

who cares " he is fucking GSP' he could beat up a giant sea turtle with his bare hands or even pound a giant female sow ( wart hog ) to death with his hands

Back