Your thoughts on Glover vs Jones

Tough call. Watching Gus eat those kicks made me realize you need a strong chin to fight Jon even if the fight doesn't go to the ground. Watching Glover get wobbled the way he did vs Bader does not instill a lot of confidence in me to pick him. But you never know.

I have Jones winning but if Glover stuffs take downs and bullies Jones after combos, he can win. Have to ko him though, no decisions will be had in his favor.

At least people have come to the stark realization that Jones is not unhittable. He would have a very hard time taking Glover down and Glover (from what we saw against Bader) is a decent counter puncher with way more power than Gus.

Jones beats Glover even after watching this fight and I think Gus won at least the first 3 if not 4 rounds against Jones.

glover ofc will be undersized but we saw how a good boxer w tdd can take rounds from jones.

could be another great fight if he can get inside, and we actually saw jones staying in the pocket tonight with gus doing most of the retreating, so its possible i guess.

but it may look more like the rampage fight.

I dont know jones doesnt take a punch very well thats for sure

I think it will look similar to Jones/Rampage.

Jones would get KO'd. After watching the Gus bout, Jones gets outboxed 10/10 times.

people will be reminds how big of an advantage Jones' reach is vs a smaller fighter again.

Jones will win by having a big size advantage again combined with a good chin.

I think Jones is too quick for Glover but he could get caught. It only takes one punch from Teixeira

I dont know jones doesnt take a punch very well thats for sure

He takes them pretty good actually, he just doesn't like being hit and thus the flinching/turning away. He's proven himself to have a good chin.

Back