Your Sherdog TOP Gifs

Ozze

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was just on the thread that @Clippy made about Shadface and saw this gem that I hadn't seen in a while:

20130321140441-64aac365.gif

Laughed my ass off and started to think what are some other great UFC related gifs. Not fight gifs, just funny stuff. Two of other personal favorites:

Ronda shadow boxing:

lTJcxZV.gif

And Dana and his friends in a boat:

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

There are many great ones that I'm to lazy to lok for now like "That Anderson Silva Money", the one of the crowd of the rising douchebag, or any of the Cormier's cringeworthy face ones.

What are some of your favorites?

Couldn't forget of course, to bless us all!

lol.gif

There's an oldschool BJ Penn gif where's he driving around shooting up the former LW contenders.sorry I'd post it if I could.

Its super simple but the one with Tito's head shooped onto the guy dancing with the black leotard. His face just matches the dance perfectly, gets me every time

Its super simple but the one with Tito's head shooped onto the guy dancing with the black leotard. His face just matches the dance perfectly, gets me every time

LOL!

giphy.gif

"that guy" would be JCVD

I like this one of Brock Lesnar beating Mark Hunt.

hulk-smash.gif

Shadface Thriller will always be number 1. The Ronda shadowboxing one I would say is second.

The shorter they are the better imo. The Pillsbury Doughboy Incredulous Cormier still makes me smile as well.

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Anyone else notice they are 2 different slaps??
Cars behind maybe??
One slaps higher than the other..
Sorry might of been mentioned before.
Not bad of mr fuck fuck to take 2..
Wonder how many he took?

I like all the "In" gifs, though I have no idea where to find them or how to post them, best one is the WWE one with the guy running down the ramp and it seems to take him ages to get to the ring, if someone would post that I would owe them a Wookiee life debt

Back