Your Reminder That HW's and LHW's of equal skill. HW wins BIG TIME

Natman2939

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
War Stipe

PS: That was the same opponent that took 3 rounds of beating from Glover Teixeira and he couldn't take more than 2 attacks from Stipe

Edited for clarity: I'm not saying maldonado is on the same level as Stipe in terms of skill but I think it's funny that he was able to survive 3 ROUNDS with Glover Teixeira and yet he didn't survive 2 engages with Stipe

Last edited:
I was literally just thinking that. Look out Jones.

Honestly I didn't expect Stipe to have THAT much power. Holy shit.

Stipe is way more skilled than Fabio on top of being bigger.

Stipe would KO Jones in less than 2 minutes.

Miocic > Maldonado, relative to weight class (and obviously in absolute measures as well). An elite LHW would've lasted longer, but very good job by Stipe going in there and winning so quickly.

Fabio is a low tier gatekeeper at LHW and Stipe is a solid top 10 HW. They're not on the same level.

Fabio has beaten some guys that don't belong on the roster pretty much. That's his role.

The skills weren't even, Miocic is far more skilled.

Edited for clarity: I'm not saying maldonado is on the same level as Stipe in terms of skill but I think it's funny that he was able to survive 3 ROUNDS with Glover Teixeira and yet he didn't survive 2 engages with Stipe

that beating he took from Glover has taken years of his life away from him lol. also it was stopped after the 2nd btw.

I thought it could be even faster, Miocic held back the first punch.

He didn't survive 3 rounds tho

War Stipe

PS: That was the same opponent that took 3 rounds of beating from Glover Teixeira and he couldn't take more than 2 attacks from Stipe

2 rounds with Glover. All the editing and you still messed that up. Stipe clearly hits harder than Glover.

Takes three rounds of Glover's punishment, who is supposed to have really serious power at LHW. Miocic takes him out with a couple of punches. Imagine if JDS had been in there. A sobering look at how HW's compare to everyone else.

I bet Jones looked at that fight and thought "fuck this moving up shit. I'm gonna stay at LHW and rule forevaaaa!"

Back