Your reason for wanting Bellator to fail?

People here want to see the UFC fail too. It's the most batshit thing.

I hear you, as an MMA fan I don't wany ANY MMA org to fail. I was bummed when the IFL went under. I didn't mind EXC failing because of I felt their promotion of Kimbo Slice made MMA look bad.

I don't want Bellator to fail but they are true amateur hour compared to the UFC. The production, the fighters everything.

I don't want them to fail, I watch every event on Fridays. They put on some good shows. Zuffa nuthuggers are fucking pathetic. They aren't MMA fans, they're fucking UFC fans. The more MMA the better, plus competition is a good thing, keeps both organizations improving.

I don't because having an alternative is great but I would like to see some of their fighters in the UFC

I don't care enough about Bellator to want it to fail.

It was great to see Strikeforce die because it merged the rosters.

Only Zuffa brand loyalist koolaid drinking UFC stooges want an MMA monopoly and all orgs bar the UFC to fail.

I guess these narrow minded fools are happy to simply eat vanilla ice cream at whatever price its set at for the rest of the lives.

Fighters should be free agents operating under an independent international association for pro fighters. The only way this is ever going to happen is strong alternative MMA orgs. In a scenario where fighter are free agents and rankings are independent, supporting only the UFC at the expense of other orgs is like only supporting Wimbeldon and shunning the US open.

Only Zuffa brand loyalist koolaid drinking UFC stooges want an MMA monopoly and all orgs bar the UFC to fail.

These narrow minded fools are happy to simply eat vanilla ice cream at whatever price its set at for the rest of the lives I guess.

Even Zuffa brand loyalists wouldn't want all other brands to fail. Idiots would, but anyone who knows what's good for Zuffa would want there to be plenty of small and mid-tier organisations. UFC is not the place to build talent from scratch.

Even Zuffa brand loyalists wouldn't want all other brands to fail. Idiots would, but anyone who knows what's good for Zuffa would want there to be plenty of small and mid-tier organisations. UFC is not the place to build talent from scratch.

Regardless, they want an effective monopoly on high level MMA. Basically everyone inside the top 50 of each division in the UFC and everyone else a feeder. Them being the only prime time, PPV worthy show in town.

I want the UFC to fail, but I'm indifferent about Bellator.

Don't want to see them fail. More mma the better for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back