Your reason for wanting Bellator to fail?

Mostly because I wanna see Chandler vs Pettis and Alvarez vs Melendez.

Did you want pride to fail in order to see Fedor vs Timmy and Shogun vs Randy?

At the rime Pride was still going strong I didnt feel like "Damn, theese guys are wasting their talent fighting in this org"

At the rime Pride was still going strong I didnt feel like "Damn, theese guys are wasting their talent fighting in this org"

Ya seeing Alvarez vs Chandler 1 and 2 really showed a gross waist of talent.

None. I shake my head at some of the signings and matchmaking though. Tito vs. Storm being a prime example of both.

They put on some good fights and provide a small amount (it's very small, to be honest) of promotional competition which I think is important (I'm not going to get into the rather arduous and boring discussion of what promotional monopolies of elite MMA mean for the sport and so on). In the LW, FW, and BW divisions, there is genuinely elite talent in Bellator, as well, and good fights here and there (perhaps the greatest fight in MMA history occurred under the Bellator banner).

Ya seeing Alvarez vs Chandler 1 and 2 really showed a gross waist of talent.

It showed that Bellator will continue to recycle that matchup, as they're presently the only peak tier talent on their LW roster.

I'd personally much rather see all of the best fighters ultimately head to the premier organization.

I don't want to see them fail, I just want to see the best fighters fight where the majority of the talent is.

I want Bellator to do well. But I don't think they're going to do that if they compete directly with the UFC. Bellator is best as a mid-tier organisation.

It can't be drawn into a pissing contest with the UFC. Bellator might have Viacom but they are hardly a blip on their radar; Zuffa would be far more aggressive in trying to remain dominant in the MMA market than Viacom ever would (Zuffa need the UFC, Viacom don't need Bellator).

Stay as a mid-tier organisation until you have the interest to expand. Don't force it.

I hope Bellator lives on forever.

The UFC needs competition, and the fighters that get cut in the UFC also need a place where they can continue their careers.

Bellator is great for both

I don't want them to fail I just don't like how there angle was title shots are earned not given and then started handing out title shots

the Zuffa knights who dick ride Dana never make any sense with their excuses

Oh, and I don't want Bellator to fail. Occasionally they have some good fights. I do want most of the best guys to fight under one umbrella, to deepen the best promotions talent pool, so right now that means I want guys like Chandler, Friere, Alvarez etc in the UFC.

When companies compete it's the fighters and fans who win. So best of luck to all promotions.

Orgs don't matter, lol

I don't care what org it is. If there's fights on and I can watch them, I'll watch.

Back