Your Reaction When...

giphy.gif

Every outlet i've heard talk about this fight is "which Jones will show up". Let's be real,between him looking lackluster since the USADA busts and him hitting the age where athletes usually decline would it be that big of a surprise if he lost here?

I might try to just watch it when fight pass uploads it and stay off of here for a month or so. I don't stream and this card is not worth the $65. First card I might not buy since Nunes vs Pennington. I'm sure it would be impossible not to hear about it if that happens though.

there are many ways to watch it live for free. Or about 15 mins after each fight ends.

fans like you who buy every shitty card is keeping the outdated PPv model afloat.

there hasn’t been a lot of cards worth$60. In the last handful plus years.

"Fuck, I lost all my Sherdog money. Oh well."

All the sherperts here that are not suprised when Jones loses should post their betting slips. You can make some good money there.

there are many ways to watch it live for free. Or about 15 mins after each fight ends.

fans like you who buy every shitty card is keeping the outdated PPv model afloat.

there hasn’t been a lot of cards worth$60. In the last handful plus years.
I mean I might go to a sports bar or something, not sure if they'd be playing it.

You mean if Jones let’s him like hold it?

Reyes by TKO! Mark my words. I got money down!

Back