Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Reyes grabs the title tonight.

tumblr_pajitjLrsR1uo7hk8o1_500.gifv

Jon's fans and @Soul On Ice

elmo.jpg

Same shitty thread pops up every time when the GOAT is about to fight. <JonesLaugh>

Of all the salty haters on here, you seem to be one of the most desperate. Did Jones sodomized your sweetheart?

I love these people. They think my life revolves around MMA, and I'll be torn for years
if my pick isn't correct.

Put down the bible. Crack open a beer, and enjoy the fucking laughs.

P.S. Also open a bottle of dick pills.

I love these people. They think my life revolves around MMA, and I'll be torn for years
if my pick isn't correct.

Put down the bible. Crack open a beer, and enjoy the fucking laughs.

P.S. Also open a bottle of dick pills.

Pretty clear from your username, frequency of anti Jones posts, and level of vitriol youn
have against him, that he spends a good amount of time on your mind. My advice is get outside enjoy some outdoor activities. He's gonna keep winning, regardless of how much you post about him, so do less.

He doesn't spend a second thinking about you, so you should try and do the same.

Pretty clear from your username, frequency of anti Jones posts, and level of vitriol youn
have against him, that he spends a good amount of time on your mind. My advice is get outside enjoy some outdoor activities. He's gonna keep winning, regardless of how much you post about him, so do less.

He doesn't spend a second thinking about you, so you should try and do the same.

My username is my license plate, so don't think you're onto something, Sherlock.

Jones is a good fighter, but he's a proven PED user and has been less than Stellar in his personal life.

He leaves himself open to ridicule.

Like I said, put down the Bible. Jesus will still love you.

I might try to just watch it when fight pass uploads it and stay off of here for a month or so. I don't stream and this card is not worth the $65. First card I might not buy since Nunes vs Pennington. I'm sure it would be impossible not to hear about it if that happens though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back