Your reaction when Khabib hits Conor with a suplex and sends him flying?

Like you didn't know it was coming? Dumbass! Retire now you fuck!

<JagsKiddingMe>

I'm with you. No matter what people think of Conor, the guy is a pro. He shows up to fight regardless of injuries and illness, and he always makes weight. This also means that Conor is going to take Khabib 100% seriously and train like his life depends on it. I expect that Conor has already been working his wrestling and BJJ heavily for months.

Khabib, on the other hand, is less than professional. He misses weight, he pulls out of fights, and I'm expecting him to take Conor lightly. He probably thinks he'll just wrestle Conor and win easily. And he'll think that right up to the point he runs into a left hook, charging in like a wild man.

Conor doesn't throw left hooks.

Good thing about this thread is I found a few more guys to put on the ignore list

giphy.gif

This BS needs to stop, theres a world of difference between playing with a cub and fighting 1500 lb 9 foot fully grown bear, if Kalabeeb even attempted to fuck with a fully grown bear he would be torn into little pieces and then eaten.
Bear Jitsu.jpg

Khabib is a beast but he hasn't really fought top competition. Conor's wins are more impressive. Khabib's pressure boxing is sloppy and an invitation to a counter on the chin. (And I hate Conor and want to see him lose)
This fight is most likely either a UD for Khabib or a KO for Conor, and predicting either outcome is crazy difficult. Anyone who is very sure of anything regarding this match is a fool.

Last edited:
Khabib

What’s funny to me, this is something I have seen all before. People treating him like he is some kind of a God. People acting like his skills are impeccable, and nobody can deal with him. And once he loses he will be a complete and total bum.. If he gets knocked out guaranteed everyone will dismiss him, and Conor for the win..
Well... that’s how sherdog works.

<5>

The gifs you chose were impressive, but nothing too spectacular, on the other hand, if he pulls this out of his gypsy rucksack...

<{JustBleed}><RomeroSalute><This7>

Last edited:
Khabib

What’s funny to me, this is something I have seen all before. People treating him like he is some kind of a God. People
acting like his skills are impeccable, and nobody can deal with him. And once he loses he will be a complete and total bum.. If he gets knocked out guaranteed everyone will dismiss him, and Conor for the win..
Dude did you listen Jre podcast when Gustafsson was the guest? He said that even heavyweights talk about Khabib's ground game.

This BS needs to stop, theres a world of difference between playing with a cub and fighting 1500 lb 9 foot fully grown bear, if Kalabeeb even attempted to fuck with a fully grown bear he would be torn into little pieces and then eaten.
View attachment 418939

You actually took that post seriously.... smh

Lol

Oh my God. Khabib will be lucky to not get knocked out in two minutes. But whatever.
Looking at all of Conor's fights, it took 2-3 and sometime 4 punches before he got the tko. Aldo is the only 1punch ko he has in the ufc. Khabib will crush ur chicken

How many top 10 wins? Just curious? Look at the rankings in that division and tell me who has he even faced? Conor Has hall of fame fighters on his resume. He has three losses but A much better resume. It’s not even close.
OK You are 100% correct. Resume of wins is Connor by a landslide. Connor is a year older that Kabib! Look at it a different way. Prior to the UFC, who has either faced? NOBODY. McGregor is 12-2 against 14 nobodies. Kabib is 16-0 (10 finishes) against nobodies (as he should be).

Kabib is a fighter, not a promoter/ matchmaker. He fight who the UFC puts in front of him and beats them all. Blame 100% the UFC match makers for any resume inequality, because prior to the UFC, they were ALL shit competition BOTH fighters faced. So the UFC hates "those crazy Russians" and don't give them big name marquee fights is your point?
upload_2018-8-9_8-45-20.png
upload_2018-8-9_8-46-27.png

Conor fans are in for a rude awakening. Khabib will make him look like a kid that has never trained in his life. Takedown from the get go and completely annhilate him.

Nate beat him twice.
When you have never lost a fight or really dealt with any kind of adversity, it is very easy to overrate yourself in your own mind. And Khabib is incredibly arrogant. I have no doubt he thinks he is going to run over Conor. Conor has been shutting people up for years now. People doubting him are making a huge mistake.[/QUOTE

He shows up to fight? Where has he been since 2016?
Blowing his millions like a douche. I hope he at least put 50 mil in a CD acct for his son

Back