Your reaction when Khabib hits Conor with a suplex and sends him flying?

f6BaCqv.jpg

Counting another mans money lol? Is it going into your pockets?

You asked where he was and I told you. What he did every single fighter in the UFC would do. For 100 mil Every single fighter on that roster would tell Dana to go fuck him self, and toss a championship belt or belts into a trashcan. All of them.

How many top 10 wins? Just curious? Look at the rankings in that division and tell me who has he even faced? Conor Has hall of fame fighters on his resume. He has three losses but A much better resume. It’s not even close.

Pretty much. Khabib beat RDA before he was ranked top 5, and Edson Barboza never should have been top 5 (was gifted that spot, and exposed against true top 5 fighters).

So Khabib somehow became the champ without actually fighting any of the legit top 5 fighters.

Making money in boxing, making kids, chillin with God knows how much money, having fun...
What are you doing for last 2 years?
giphy.gif

Your speaking like your living his life or something lol. Conors fans talk about his money and life like its theres or something.

Making money in boxing, making kids, chillin with God knows how much money, having fun...
What are you doing for last 2 years?
Well for the last year he’s been trolling on sherdog lol I guess he’s successful

Pretty much. Khabib beat RDA before he was ranked top 5, and Edson Barboza never should have been top 5 (was gifted that spot, and exposed against true top 5 fighters).

So Khabib somehow became the champ without actually fighting any of the legit top 5 fighters.

Eddie was the legit champ
Aldo best 45 of all time
Dustin should be getting title shot

Conor put them all away..

giphy.gif

Your speaking like your living his life or something lol.

I have eyes, so these news are all around us, cant miss them.
Again, what you did in last 2 years? Made some good money? Maybe a kid or 2? Proper job? What?

He shows up to fight? Where has he been since 2016?

Wow kid, try harder. LOL. Either you're really, really stupid, or you're trolling.

I am obviously talking about when Conor McGregor signs a contract to fight. He shows up even if he's injured -- Khabib doesn't. He had the flu against Mendes and still showed up & made weight. Khabib missed weight twice, and pulled out because his vagina hurt when he had a bad weight cut. The "inactivity" you're talking about is because he fought Mayweather, WHICH COUNTS AS A UFC FIGHT. Dana White himself said that fight counts as a UFC fight for Conor. That required 6 months of promotion and tons of training.

So Conor took a year off after fighting Mayweather. Big deal. A better question is where was Khabib between April 2014 and April 2016???? Fucking retard.

Wow kid, try harder. LOL. Either you're really, really stupid, or you're trolling.

I am obviously talking about when Conor McGregor signs a contract to fight. He shows up even if he's injured -- Khabib doesn't. He had the flu against Mendes and still showed up & made weight. Khabib missed weight twice, and pulled out because his vagina hurt when he had a bad weight cut. The "inactivity" you're talking about is because he fought Mayweather, WHICH COUNTS AS A UFC FIGHT. Dana White himself said that fight counts as a UFC fight for Conor. That required 6 months of promotion and tons of training.

So Conor took a year off after fighting Mayweather. Big deal. A better question is where was Khabib between April 2014 and April 2016???? Fucking retard.

200.gif

So Conor is the one that shows up and fights and Khabib doesnt? Wasnt Conor stripped of two titles for not fighting? Didnt Khabib win Conor's belt that he got stripped of because he didnt FIGHT?

oAOUyY0.gif

Conor knocked out Poirer, Aldo, Eddie like they were fucking cans. All those guys have solid standup

Khabib will be the easiest fight of his career

Back