Your reaction when Khabib hits Conor with a suplex and sends him flying?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
khabib-nurmagomedov-gif-6.gif
zMfbTZU.gif
qkyw8pH.gif
IdioticClosedGoldenretriever-max-14mb.gif
1405f-3.gif
82z4Qj.gif
giphy.gif

What will be your reaction if Khabib does this to Conor?

He mauls bears

It wouldn't be shocking.

Panic, but soon realize it's just a bad dream and wake myself up.

Lol

Oh my God. Khabib will be lucky to not get knocked out in two minutes. But whatever.

1405f-3.gif

I hope he does this to Conor....KO's him in the slam...and delivers some brutal ground and pound while he's unconscious for like 1 or 2 seconds before the ref steps in.

I can just imagine all the rustling in sherdog...Damn it's gonna be amazing.

Nodding expectedly.

<mma4>

Khabib

What’s funny to me, this is something I have seen all before. People treating him like he is some kind of a God. People acting like his skills are impeccable, and nobody can deal with him. And once he loses he will be a complete and total bum.. If he gets knocked out guaranteed everyone will dismiss him, and Conor for the win..

Khabib

What’s funny to me, this is something I have seen all before. People treating him like he is some kind of a God. People acting like his skills are impeccable, and nobody can deal with him. And once he loses he will be a complete and total bum.. If he gets knocked out guaranteed everyone will dismiss him, and Conor for the win..
A lot of people are pointing out Khabib's flaws in the lead up to this fight.

A lot of people are pointing out Khabib's flaws in the lead up to this fight.

Some. Others are acting like he is some kind of a God in the octagon. Until he loses. Then he will be a bum..

Lol

Oh my God. Khabib will be lucky to not get knocked out in two minutes. But whatever.

I'm with you. No matter what people think of Conor, the guy is a pro. He shows up to fight regardless of injuries and illness, and he always makes weight. This also means that Conor is going to take Khabib 100% seriously and train like his life depends on it. I expect that Conor has already been working his wrestling and BJJ heavily for months.

Khabib, on the other hand, is less than professional. He misses weight, he pulls out of fights, and I'm expecting him to take Conor lightly. He probably thinks he'll just wrestle Conor and win easily. And he'll think that right up to the point he runs into a left hook, charging in like a wild man.

Khabib

I know right. Its almost like hes undefeated or something. What wrong with them idiots?upload_2018-8-9_2-18-56.png

I'd be surprised as I keep reading Khabib is going down in the first round....something to do with a left

I'm with you. No matter what people think of Conor, the guy is a pro. He shows up to fight regardless of injuries and illness, and he always makes weight. This also means that Conor is going to take Khabib 100% seriously and train like his life depends on it. I expect that Conor has already been working his wrestling and BJJ for heavily for months.

Khabib, on the other hand, is less than professional. He misses weight, he pulls out of fights, and I'm expecting him to take Conor lightly. He probably thinks he'll just wrestle Conor and win easily. And he'll think that right up to the point he runs into a left hook, charging in like a wild man.

When you have never lost a fight or really dealt with any kind of adversity, it is very easy to overrate yourself in your own mind. And Khabib is incredibly arrogant. I have no doubt he thinks he is going to run over Conor. Conor has been shutting people up for years now. People doubting him are making a huge mistake.

Some. Others are acting like he is some kind of a God in the octagon. Until he loses. Then he will be a bum..
Honestly this fight will probably be one sided whichever way it goes, so one group will feel totally vindicated either way. Either Conor cuts through Khabib's porous defense and sloppy boxing and hurts him over and over or Khabib gets a hold of him and camps in half guard beating him up.

I don't think the same guys who are acting like Khabib is invincible will be the ones to call him a bum though, that's just silly.

I know right. Its almost like hes undefeated or something.

Dude, he's got 1, maybe 2 fights against top 5 opponents. His win against RDA is before RDA won the LW belt. And Edson Barboza never should have been ranked top 5 to begin with. At least 50% of the wins on his record are cans.

Khabib's pro record is like 12-0 at best, and I would say he has zero legitimate top 5 wins.

I know right. Its almost like hes undefeated or something. What wrong with them idiots?View attachment 418907

How many top 10 wins? Just curious? Look at the rankings in that division and tell me who has he even faced? Conor Has hall of fame fighters on his resume. He has three losses but A much better resume. It’s not even close.

I'm with you. No matter what people think of Conor, the guy is a pro. He shows up to fight regardless of injuries and illness, and he always makes weight. This also means that Conor is going to take Khabib 100% seriously and train like his life depends on it. I expect that Conor has already been working his wrestling and BJJ heavily for months.

He shows up to fight? Where has he been since 2016?

Dude, he's got 1, maybe 2 fights against top 5 opponents. His win against RDA is before RDA won the LW belt. And Edson Barboza never should have been ranked top 5 to begin with. At least 50% of the wins on his record are cans.

Khabib's pro record is like 12-0 at best.

And he is facing someone with a much better record. People see undefeated and they act like oh my god that’s amazing. But take a closer look. Who is actually on that record?

Back