Your reaction when Hardy wins the HW belt next year

And shows how A level athletes with 7 months of training will beat "top fighters" with 12 years of experience.

208b8f_d17090b35f6449c0b9f924c6e592b593~mv2.png

A level athlete, F level thread.

We will see how he does against a Hunt, Werdum, JDS, Overeem, Blaydes, Stipe, Lewis, Ngannou, and Rothwell. I think these guys cream him. There's something to be said about Fight IQ. Hardy has ways to win; he c an beat Reem by early KO from glassjaw. Everyone else makes him look like a clown. He's going to beat guys who can't handle a bull rush but a blueprint will be put together - he doesn't have very long arms and that will hurt him against guys like Werdum, JDS, Stipe, Blaydes and Rothwell. Roth can probably eat his first few power punches and lay on him all night. JDS picks him apart easy. Stipe would pick him apart in the first 3 minutes. Blaydes might be an interesting match; both are young, green, and powerful/explosive. Hardy could probably beat Blaydes but it would be a hard fought war. There's guys he can also beat for "reasons, bro" such as age/past-primers. He can also beat other guys who're just Bob Sapping it for some money. He will also beat low level guys who aren't explosive or able to handle his bull rush.

It reminds me of Brett Rogers, honestly. And he did pretty well, for a while.

Would not be surprised HW is and always has been a joke.

He has to go thgrough Lewis first. And Lewis stopped Ngannou. And Ngannou was supposed to be new Fedor.

It's HW in MMA, he could knock anyone out just like he could get knocked out. Just depends on who lands first.

You are most likely correct.

The point I was making is that at these guys size, all it takes is one on the chin. It can happen to almost anyone.

Being an A - Level athlete has little to do with it.

Most of the time, an A - Level athlete who is in there with a true, born fighter will get whooped. But the huge guys may be slightly different.

Fighting is a LOT more than what you can bench, or how fast you can run.

You can't teach fighting spirit or heart - It is something the individual is born with.

Does Hardy have that? Remains to be seen.
You underestimate nature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back