Your reaction when Hardy wins the HW belt next year

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And shows how A level athletes with 7 months of training will beat "top fighters" with 12 years of experience.

208b8f_d17090b35f6449c0b9f924c6e592b593~mv2.png

Hes trained to be explosive his entire life. Its not a suprised he can knock people out.

It's heavyweight.

ANYONE can get starched with a single strike there.

This A - Level athlete stuff is a joke imo.

You can be an A - Level athlete and still not have heart, or a chin.

<GinJuice>

I'll be celebrating with copious amounts of alcohol on the day Hardy flatlines whichever D-level athlete has the belt at the time.

Many MMA fans are living in a state of forced denial right now, as they refute the "A-level athlete" argument at every turn and are desperately wishing for Hardy to get KO'd for that reason, even more so than the fact that he's a woman beater.

I think it'd be awesome. The HW division is such a joke, it deserves to be humiliated like that anyways.

Just another Blacksplosive fighter that will be exposed once they fight someone decent. See Brett Rogers, Francis Ngannou etc as examples.

Hardys chin was so high in the air, when he was swinging, i thought he sniffed a delicious apple pie in row 3.

Its definitely possible, look at Ngannou, if he landed one of those bombs on Stipe in round 1 he would've been champ despite having no ground game. Hardy could KO anyone on the roster when he goes in beast mode like he did on that guy, he prob has a 50/50 coinflip or better chance to beat any HW on the roster already.

Greg Hardy is B- level and will need 2 years to become UFC champion. I predict 2020 not 2019, as long as NFL doesn't give him a call.

It's heavyweight.
ANYONE can get starched with a single strike there.

Really? I know in boxing, it's impossible for a random football player to KO the world champion at heavyweight.

In MMA, I would think that you have to at least have some serious background in a combat art to have that chance to land that strike. I really think Hardy would have like 0.0001% chance of beating Stipe or Cormier.

Really? I know in boxing, it's impossible for a random football player to KO the world champion at heavyweight.

In MMA, I would think that you have to at least have some serious background in a combat art to have that chance to land that strike. I really think Hardy would have like 0.0001% chance of beating Stipe or Cormier.

You are most likely correct.

The point I was making is that at these guys size, all it takes is one on the chin. It can happen to almost anyone.

Being an A - Level athlete has little to do with it.

Most of the time, an A - Level athlete who is in there with a true, born fighter will get whooped. But the huge guys may be slightly different.

Fighting is a LOT more than what you can bench, or how fast you can run.

You can't teach fighting spirit or heart - It is something the individual is born with.

Does Hardy have that? Remains to be seen.

Back