Your reaction when Fyodor knocks Darth Bader cross-eyed with a wild hook and closes in to finish

Fyodor? What you went to school with him? Call him Fedor like the rest of the world..
<DisgustingHHH>

I fucking love watching him fight more than anyone, but I do not see this going well for him.

I will be happy for him. Hes a once in a lifetime athlete at hw. He deserves it even if he lost ability to grapple over the years of injuries and became a headhunter. Hes a nice guy, humble and was the best in his day by a mile and of all time.

Eventhough, I realize it is highly unlikely...
tenor.gif

Ah, who are we kidding?
13736654.gif

Last edited:
My mind will slow and I’ll see him leaping into the guard of Werdum for a brief second.
Then I’ll come back to present and see him drop the final hammerfist

I wouldn't be shocked at all. Bader is highly hyped right now, and should be because he has some impressive wins and is on a 6 fight win streak, but I just rewatched all of the tournament fights and even Roy Nelson was able to totally control Mitrione when he wrestled with him instead of striking. In fact, if he had gone for takedowns early in the first 2 rounds he would have won the fight (as his corner advised him).

I've also rewatched some Bader fights before that. He is good, younger than Fedor, strong and has some power, but he is also slower than Fedor, his chin can be cracked, he tires when things aren't going his way. In a sense, he is like Chael or Vitor in that if he can't impose his gameplan, he will mentally give up. I even saw him pull guard early on in a fight when he couldn't get his way. So he does have weaknesses, which could be improved upon since moving to HW (better chin from not cutting, etc) but we just don't know because he KO'd Mo quick and controlled Mitrione on the ground the whole time. I even saw guys who weren't wrestlers take Bader down after Bader had worked for takedowns and had to work hard to get them and couldn't.

Now Fedor has a chin that can be cracked as well. I believe the cardio issue is being way overblown as he had a high pace 1st round with lots of takedowns and scrambles, and even if it went to a second round he would recover from being tired pretty easily. He recovered very well in the Maldonado and took and insane beating in the first round. But Fedor is also 42 years old. When you have a top level 35 year old vs a top level 42 year old, the 35 year old has a big advantage. Gameplans are going to matter a lot as well.

I can see Fedor and Bader come out throwing hands and Fedor's fast and powerful strikes putting Bader out or dropping him, as Bader's striking is much more labored. But Bader has power and youth, so IF he can land on Fedor he might put him out. Though I give Fedor the edge in striking 70/30. But when you have a chin like current Fedor, one never knows. The more likely scenario is Bader will come out and shoot on Fedor (as Bader usually does with guys he sees as a threat). If Bader can take Fedor down it might be a long night. If Fedor can sprawl and do some damage, Bader will probably wilt. Fedor has also returned to his sambo roots, and threw Mir and Sonnen like children. He could do this to Bader as well. But if it turns into a ground fight I'd probably give it 60/40 Bader. At least in the first round.

I wouldn't be shocked at all. Bader is highly hyped right now, and should be because he has some impressive wins and is on a 6 fight win streak, but I just rewatched all of the tournament fights and even Roy Nelson was able to totally control Mitrione when he wrestled with him instead of striking. In fact, if he had gone for takedowns early in the first 2 rounds he would have won the fight (as his corner advised him).

I've also rewatched some Bader fights before that. He is good, younger than Fedor, strong and has some power, but he is also slower than Fedor, his chin can be cracked, he tires when things aren't going his way. In a sense, he is like Chael or Vitor in that if he can't impose his gameplan, he will mentally give up. I even saw him pull guard early on in a fight when he couldn't get his way. So he does have weaknesses, which could be improved upon since moving to HW (better chin from not cutting, etc) but we just don't know because he KO'd Mo quick and controlled Mitrione on the ground the whole time. I even saw guys who weren't wrestlers take Bader down after Bader had worked for takedowns and had to work hard to get them and couldn't.

Now Fedor has a chin that can be cracked as well. I believe the cardio issue is being way overblown as he had a high pace 1st round with lots of takedowns and scrambles, and even if it went to a second round he would recover from being tired pretty easily. He recovered very well in the Maldonado and took and insane beating in the first round. But Fedor is also 42 years old. When you have a top level 35 year old vs a top level 42 year old, the 35 year old has a big advantage. Gameplans are going to matter a lot as well.

I can see Fedor and Bader come out throwing hands and Fedor's fast and powerful strikes putting Bader out or dropping him, as Bader's striking is much more labored. But Bader has power and youth, so IF he can land on Fedor he might put him out. Though I give Fedor the edge in striking 70/30. But when you have a chin like current Fedor, one never knows. The more likely scenario is Bader will come out and shoot on Fedor (as Bader usually does with guys he sees as a threat). If Bader can take Fedor down it might be a long night. If Fedor can sprawl and do some damage, Bader will probably wilt. Fedor has also returned to his sambo roots, and threw Mir and Sonnen like children. He could do this to Bader as well. But if it turns into a ground fight I'd probably give it 60/40 Bader. At least in the first round.
Very good analysis I agree.

Just don't think that's happening at their points in career and I think alot of people's mouths drop open when an opener on odds in fight come out. Bader will be in the area of a 4-1 favorite.

So all of Fedor s die hard s can cash in big time he pulls it off (if im accurate)

Just don't think that's happening at their points in career and I think alot of people's mouths drop open when an opener on odds in fight come out. Bader will be in the area of a 4-1 favorite.

So all of Fedor s die hard s can cash in big time he pulls it off (if im accurate)
Odds just came out and as usual, Franklin U. on the money (or very close).
Bader a -440 favorite.

Back