Your reaction when Conor starts stuffing Khabib's takedowns

Conor has 7 minutes of gas in the best scenario for him, being on his back isn’t that scenario.

Khabib via TKO round 3, early, like a minute into rd 3

And we saw Khabib gas out in round 4 vs. Al.
He did look fatigued. I think he still had the edge on Conor in this regard but Conor could work his body early and slow him down further. Conor has shown to be a pretty smart fighter.

Juiced Mendes is better wrestler than Khabib and he poses actual threat on feet unlike Khabib who is absolute Cindy Dandois when it comes to striking. Conor also fought basicly with one knee and still KTFO'd Mendes in 2 rounds.

And Nate Diaz is a better wrestler than Khabib, too? ;)

giphy.gif

Cain vs JDS 2.that will be the game plan. Watch Conor stuff a couple take downs and then start running. It will just be like the legendary gif of Khabib chasing the chicken Conor.

I feel like that is the game plan

Wel

Better than Tibau
You're delusional. Tibau has a 92% TDD and landed 84 TDs in his fights. Conor has 74% TDD and landed only 5 TDs. And this is after Tibau's career took a nose dive and fighting the tougher competition.

Conor has 7 minutes of gas in the best scenario for him, being on his back isn’t that scenario.

Khabib via TKO round 3, early, like a minute into rd 3

Is that why he went 25 with Nate and almost 30 with Floyd? You didnt see Khabib slowing down vs Al?

<{pranko}>
<{Joewithit}>
{<Mcgoat}
<RomeroSalute><StillMyBoy>

When Khabib takes him down

<mma2><mma2><mma2>

<31><36>

Is that why he went 25 with Nate and almost 30 with Floyd? You didnt see Khabib slowing down vs Al?
Conor was the one in control of the pace in the second fight.
And Boxing is a completely different affair.

Conor was the one in control of the pace in the second fight.
And Boxing is a completely different affair.

No he wasnt...he was in control the first 8 mins of the fight and then it went even, Nate did some damage after Conor knocked him down a few times. . Boxing is a true test of cardio, to move around, keep hands up and throw/absorb punches for that long you need some very good cardio. Different sport of course with the grappling involved but a lot of the same principals apply.

Conor could well stuff some takedowns but Khabib's a persistent bastard, even if the first one's stuffed his second and third attempts usually drag his opponent down. If the fight goes Conor's way I think it's more likely he times Kabib's entry and catches him with strikes on the way in.

It wouldn't matter how anyone will react because Khabib is gonna going for TDs over and over and over again until he gets one.

McGregor better hope Khabib fights sloppy because if Khabib comes in that cage FOCUSED, McGregor doesn't stand a chance.

I don’t like mcgregor’s drills. His drills has him stuffing the takedown on first try like it’s going to get khabib off him or khakis is just going to let go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back