Your reaction when Conor starts stuffing Khabib's takedowns

giphy.gif

IdenticalEdibleHaddock-small.gif

Then after Khabib grinds him against the fence for 3-4 minutes and gets the TD.

twit.gif

He can do, but he switches gears to pace himself in fights. Barboza rd 1 was awesome. 2 and 3 were pedestrian by comparison, but control more than anything else.

If Khabib thinks the fight may go all five rounds then I expect he will just be teying to keep Conor down. Which would be dull.

And we saw Khabib gas out in round 4 vs. Al.

My reaction? Hmmm I don't think there will be one as its pretty unlikely. Sure he will stuff a few in round 1 and maybe round 2 but as the gas tank drains and his energy levels drop off, so will his TDD. By round 3 he will be laying on his back getting smashed.

I enjoy watching Conor knock guys out as much as anyone but this fight is very bad for him. He would have had a much better chance against Ferguson as Ferg is very hittable.

Cain vs JDS 2.that will be the game plan. Watch Conor stuff a couple take downs and then start running. It will just be like the legendary gif of Khabib chasing the chicken Conor.

Bro, it’s not running. It’s called “resetting” lol.

Most of those guys have much better TDD than McGregor.

I never said otherwise. I'm just saying I won't be surprised if Conor stuffs a few takedowns. It's rare for anyone to land 100 percent of their takedowns.

If Conor stops 5+ takedowns, I'll conclude that we ARE living in a simulated reality.

Jarl

the left landing for sure will stuff take downs. It'll have kabob pulling guard on the ref.

Hey... does anyone know how long Double Yellows last? I've never even had a single yellow, so it's new to me.

My reaction when I bump this thread when he gets wrestle fucked and Conor fans flee like rats
bork1}

If Khabib takes him down quick then Connor gets mauled and considering he has fought a lot of southpaws lt is likely. However, Connor’s last fight was against a fighter with far better hand speed and defense than any in the UFC ever. Khabib will be easier than usual to hit after that. Great fight, impossible to call with impunity.

honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he defends the shot. Conor is good at keeping distance and Khabib is bad at closing it. Khabib only closes it by rushing into things. He relies on his chin and being unorthodox too much.
Now, if he can get his hands around him and clinch.. theres no way he will effectively stop him.

My reaction would be waking up because that would only happen in a bad dream. He aint stuffing shit.

Back