Your reaction when Conor starts stuffing Khabib's takedowns

I hope Conor knocks Khabib out stiff. Like what he did to Jose Aldo. Don't want to see Khabib snuggle him for 5 rounds.

giphy.gif

bet thats your reaction when conor stuffs artem as well

I hope Conor knocks Khabib out stiff. Like what he did to Jose Aldo. Don't want to see Khabib snuggle him for 5 rounds.

He has some pretty effective and fast paced snuggling.TKO/Sub via snuggling.

Is normal. Take downs get stuffed. He won't be able to keep it up though. Conor will go limp before Khabib.

Last edited:
Not much, I expect him to stuff some infact, especially when fresh.

I much more interested to see how he copes with the constant attempts later on, because khabib is going to want to wrestle him the entire fight.

If McGregor gets winded early on from grappling non stop, he is going to get mauled on the ground when it goes there.

Conor could definitely get away from Khabib a few times. He better pray to God he gets a knock out in that time frame or it's over.

I mean he probably will stuff a few, but Khabib chains his takedowns and isn't going to start striking with him

He might fail on 5, but he only needs to land 1 to change the fight dramatically
Five chances to land a left in a scramble.
Those are damn good odds in conors favour

If FW Mendes can do this:

ufc_196_free_fight_conor_mcgregor_vs_chad_mendes-1.gif

Conor is in trouble. But don't worry, Conor will pull out of the fight at the last minute, so that Ferguson can step in. He will fight Mayweather 2.

When he stuffs the take downs:

giphy.gif

And after he knocks him out:

giphy.gif

I mean he probably will stuff a few, but Khabib chains his takedowns and isn't going to start striking with him

He might fail on 5, but he only needs to land 1 to change the fight dramatically
I think so too. Just stuffing TD’s wont be enough if Conor isn’t hurting Khabib whilst keeping the fight on the feet.

Hope Conor knocks Khabib out. Hoping for a crazy fight either way.

Everyone who is saying that Conor needs fast KO should remind that Khabib also needs fast takedown.

He has some pretty effective and fast paced snuggling.TKO/Sub via snuggling.
He can do, but he switches gears to pace himself in fights. Barboza rd 1 was awesome. 2 and 3 were pedestrian by comparison, but control more than anything else.

If Khabib thinks the fight may go all five rounds then I expect he will just be teying to keep Conor down. Which would be dull.

Picture sideshow bob laughing. A big part of it is to see a few notable Khabib trolls get drowned.

Back