Your reaction when Cody told Dom "I've never had to chase pussy in my life"

U loled only to this line? Basically everything Cody said was a train wreck.... Some really needs to hire TAM a trash talking coach, from Chad vs Conor, now Cody... Omfg, their trash talk is terrible
its all bias tho. He had some wayy wayy better one liners then conor usually has, thing is conor is so loved anything he says gets blown up as being the greatest thing ever. If you dont like a guy its easier to not find his one liners funny.

The pussy line was actually pretty good man, better then most of conors shit

For those that might not get it, hes imlplying that cruz is a pussy and hes gonna chase him. Hes also trying to acknowledge that he pulls mad bitches without trying. No love is wittier that you guys all thought.

#necktatbless
We all understood it...It was still terrible

For those that might not get it, hes imlplying that cruz is a pussy and hes gonna chase him. Hes also trying to acknowledge that he pulls mad bitches without trying. No love is wittier that you guys all thought.

#necktatbless

uh no he said he won't have to. so is he saying he himself is the pussy? and that dom will have to chase him?

#retardfanretardfighterbless

<{cruzshake}>

It slipped off of Dom like Dom is gonna be slipping those punches in a couple of weeks.

its all bias tho. He had some wayy wayy better one liners then conor usually has, thing is conor is so loved anything he says gets blown up as being the greatest thing ever. If you dont like a guy its easier to not find his one liners funny.

Quote a few of those "good ones" and let's see

He sounded like an idiot using that line on a Fox broadcast

The problem with lines like this is that he was dead set on using it (because it was premeditated) but he didn't allow for an organic opportunity to present itself for him to use it. So he just shoehorned it in there while they were talking over each other and it lost any impact it could have had if he waited for the correct opportunity.

Huh? Who have you beat? Lol ur a troll

Go actually watch the video son

what? no when he said yhe doesnt chase pussy. Thats what this post is about, are you not paying attention?
The who did you beat comment was dumb as fuck lol. He beat your teammates who are better then you dummy lol.

what? no when he said yhe doesnt chase pussy. Thats what this post is about, are you not paying attention?
The who did you beat comment was dumb as fuck lol. He beat your teammates who are better then you dummy lol.
It was mediocre... Anything else? That u think is good?

uh no he said he won't have to. so is he saying he himself is the pussy? and that dom will have to chase him?

#retardfanretardfighterbless

No he's saying Dom is indeed a pussy, and will try to run around in the cage, but Cody's superior athleticism will allow him to catch Dom with ease.

Didn't read the whole thread but you could see the comment confused Dominic and then 2 seconds later it clicked in his head that he was the pussy in that line. I got a kick out of it but it seems like some other's didn't get what Cody meant.

It's also about charisma and delivery. Conor isn't always that witty. Calling short fighters midgets is not super clever, but the way he says it is hilarious.

Some people just have charisma and some don't.

Huh? Who have you beat? Lol ur a troll

Go actually watch the video son

lol...@1:20 he says to dom "you got no wheels, how you gonna run from me? i'm gonna track you down." and then @1:35 he says "i've never had to chase pussy in my life and on dec 30th i'm not doing it. i don't have to."

so dude, are you going to track him down or not? cause i'm a little confused.

I almost felt bad for him, but that was pretty laughable.

Also, Cruz beat his best training partners and Cody said he only beat cans.

lol...@1:20 he says to dom "you got no wheels, how you gonna run from me? i'm gonna track you down." and then @1:35 he says "i've never had to chase pussy in my life and on dec 30th i'm not doing it. i don't have to."

so dude, are you going to track him down or not? cause i'm a little confused.
How is u got no wheels a good trash talk? Like I said, that pussy line was mediocre at best... Anything else?

I love how all of Conor's haters say all his stuff is prescripted or some shit. The guy just says what's on his mind.

As for Cody, guys that brag about getting pussy have usually had multiple bouts with Tommy Herps and Gilbert Gonorhea.
Women are half the population. Pussy is not that hard to find.
<{cruzshake}>

I'm still not sure what he meant by "never had to chase pussy", either pussies just throw themselves towards him - unlikely due to his 90lb frame, or never wanted pussy since he was pounding his TAM bros behind the barn.

Back