Your reaction when Artem KOs Paulie stiff

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
tenor.gif

I just don't see that happening. I can see Paulie breaking a hand early because years of boxing training have him programmed to fight as though he has gloves on, but using his other boxing skills to keep Artem from doing serious damage to him.

Ah is that this weekend ?

How do you react to something that hasn't happened yet?

Fuck1ng retard you Damn you TS

I had always thought it would be an easy win for Paulie but thinking about it more... GOAT ARTEM has a legit chance to win. What's going to happen when he grabs the back of Pauline's neck?

DpPpinSUwAALmhu.jpg

I hate Lobov but I do actually think he has a chance in this fight. He is the exact opposite of Malignaggi, Lobov is a power puncher that is willing to brawl and eat shots to land his own, he has a great chin and he does come to fight and push the pace. Malignaggi is a volume striker that has next to no power in his hands and isn't really known for his chin. Malignaggi is really going to have to utilize movement, speed and timing if he wants to win this fight and if he wants a knockout he's really going to have to let his hands fly. As much as I'd like to see the professional boxer embarrass Lobov and dance around him lighting him up, I'm just not sure that's going to happen.

I'm just not interested in that spectacle. A failed MMA fighter against a former boxing champion? I'm sorry but where is the intrigue? This is going to be a UD and a boring point fight unless paulie gets careless and lets artem land.

It's just dumb.

Like I do every time I wake up from a dream. Wipe the drool of my chin and roll over for some more sleep.

Back