Your reaction to the site migration news tomorrow?

Remember when they migrated some shit a few months ago and we all had access to random people’s inboxes, they never even acknowledged it lol.

Evolve Media is going to wipe out our gentle and peace-loving community!

I hope someone in the universe will hear our cries and avenge us...

I'm not doubting you, I just don't see a banner. I'm on my laptop if that has anything to do with it.
It's in a green banner at the top of the page and says:

Monday Downtime - All Evolve Media Sites will be undergoing maintenance Monday March 30. This will occur during a window of 7 PM (Pacific Time) to Tuesday afternoon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Damage Control by Zuffa.

They are doing this so they will receive less backlash.

With these forums being full of a bunch of retards blaming Khabib for a global pandemic, I'm sure a 2 day buffer will do good.

I wonder who Jones will murder during the downtime...

7iRhrTw.gif

@bigwaverider

Every single member of the MMA community has to sacrifice something in order to see Khabib vs Tony happen.

This is our time to shine boys, put our well being aside and be united in this time of hardship and trouble. We'll come out of it with a definite GOAT lightweight on our hands.

With these forums being full of a bunch of retards blaming Khabib for a global pandemic, I'm sure a 2 day buffer will do good.
These are the FACTS!
  • Khabib flies to Dagestan
  • Covid-19 found in Moscow
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!!

(and now comes the quintessential) Look into it....

You don't pay a dime. You don't get a say.

Yes, even though half of their IT department started working from home (like the other half already did) a few weeks ago, they still have schedules to keep.

But hey. You could quit sherdog over it. Maybe get a few thousand other sherdoggers to join you. That might give you some pull. Do you have it in you?
Shut up asshole!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back