Your Reaction to the Latest Cyborg Doping Scandal

My reaction to the Cyborg scandal:

• Total voters
Roiding herself up to beat undersized cans while she outweighs them by 20 pounds in the octagon.

Talk about being an insecure bitch. No wonder she uses steroids... and some :eek::eek::eek:s call her the WMMA GOAT, LMAO

Well I have to say I was a fan and defended her but if this turns out to be true I won't be so much any more. I don't like to deem anyone guilty until everything has been heard and they get their fair trial but if it turns out to be true then damn. Most sherdoggers would deem her guilty until proven innocent but I see it the other way. Lets see what comes of this before we drag her behind the bus. I know its hard for the not so smart to comprehend that but hey...

There's nothing else to hear. She says she took it cause of her doctor. So her doctor just happened to precribed her something that is used to mask steroid usage and it's also used for something else with women who juice but I forget what exactly.

This can't just be a coincidence. I wont even get into the fact that she has a body better then most men (in MMA). I don't even understand how she could do that without using something. There's a reason that almost no other female athlete even comes close to looking like that. Look at Miesha Tate one of the hardest working women in MMA and she can't even come close to looking as jacked as Cyborg and it's because she's a women.

I realize that in the pro MMA culture PED's have played a significant role and when a fighter gets popped, owns it and takes his/her punishment I can let it go...usually. However, when it's a repeat offender with a history of huge weight cuts I got no sympathy. Off to Rizin and fight Gabbi where you belong.

Lets see what happens

Humans still believe in god not like we dont make mistakes

1gfwan.jpg

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Me at all the Cybro nuthuggers.

My guess is she would still be a ridiculously strong woman without steroids, so she is just wasting her career.

Back