Your Reaction to the Latest Cyborg Doping Scandal

My reaction to the Cyborg scandal:

• Total voters
I kinda knew two weeks ago when I heard she'd been tested out of comp. Came as no surprise at all

tumblr_mlif5i3r3s1qdjdv3o1_500.gif

You have really split the vote her with so many (half-) similar options..

Looking to MMA or eeeeven WMMA for role models is a weird thing to do.
Humans who excel in sports, fighting, and athletic endeavors are significantly lesser role models than intellectuals are. Thus, the paradigm we seek as MMA fans is to appreciate the rare perceived intelligent successful athletes as the champions of society.

Cyborg has always been a disgusting transexual-type joke, and this could ultimately be the final nail in her coffin.

Hopefully she finally shuts up about her weight and/or Ronda...

I disagree. Ronda looked towards Gina as a symbol of what she could accomplish and she's admitted Gina was her inspiration for getting into mma. Cyborg inspires no one except those wanting to take short cuts and cheat. Cyborg is a horrible role model

The thing I never liked about her past was:

You're destroying people and it's never close. Why do you feel the need to cheat?

That was just evil.

Because she doesn't possess the confidence to compete on skill alone. Isn't that why everyone uses steroids or takes shortcuts to reach goals?

She has a hard time cutting weight. Usada needs to chill since there's still an IV ban which is ridiculous.

"I have a huge clit, Joe Rogan."

now we know why she turned down two title fights, tried to cycle off first

I was shocked! That she didn't get caught up again sooner. F that cheating bitch. The only reason it beat Gina is because she was roided from here to Hades and should've no longer been classified as a chick or even human.

Back