Your Reaction to the Latest Cyborg Doping Scandal

My reaction to the Cyborg scandal:

• Total voters
I don't really understand how fighters who rely on fighting for Mixed Martial Arts organisations to make a living, simply cannot read a list of banned substances.

Saying, "oh, but I only used it for weight cutting purposes" is the equivalent to saying "oh, but I only used an IV for water replenishment after a weight cut" - it gives you an advantage, it's banned, simple.

What a bloody joke.

raw

Maybe she did take it to recoup from the weight cut, but the fact is that any professional athlete needs to be very careful what they get in their system, and especially one who's failed a test in the past.

Wait wtf how is a diuretic cause for failing a doping test?? Wtf lol you can buy that shit at cvs over the counter

Cris “Cyborg” Justino has issued a lengthy statement regarding her positive drug test that was flagged by USADA as a potential doping violation on Thursday.

Cyborg revealed that she tested positive for Spironolactone, which is banned at all times according to the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances list as a diuretic/masking agent. The out-of-competition drug test was taken on Dec. 5. Diuretics work to increase urine volume, which often times dilutes doping agents and their metabolites in testing. Diuretics can also be used for weight cutting.

Spironolactone can also be used to remove excess fluid from the body in congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, and kidney disease as well as combine with other drugs to lower blood pressure and treating low potassium.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-substance-resulted-positive-drug-test-122216

She was willing to have a clit that will look like a mutilated penis for the rest of her life as a side effect of cheating and she was still too stupid to not get caught and protect her reputation LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Fucking useless mutant. She shouldn't get another chance.

PuNxXAT.gif
God i miss that show

"But bro... she is totally clean, she has been tested by USADA like 5 times"

Apparently retards think that unless USADA picks it up every single time they test you, you are totally clean...

Probably no one's surprised she got flagged from a random test given her failing that test years ago and how much stronger she is than all those girls. Take that away and she's had trouble cutting to 145 and then they ask her to make 140 with random testing. But of course it's gonna be a diuretic.

She'll get the 2 years and there goes the glimmer of hope the Ronda fight will happen or that she'll make 145 a div worth watching, so it does suck all around.

Ronda is a chicken

Back