Your Reaction to the Latest Cyborg Doping Scandal

My reaction to the Cyborg scandal:

• Total voters
On top of calling out girls who make 135 when it would kill you to do so,you have to cheat too. All those who love Carano so much should face facts,she might have had a much longer career if it werent for this. Ronda wasnt "lucky" this happened,she was right all along. Same reason why miesha and holm never bothered with the catchweight.

She used a masking agent to cover up her steroid usage. The UFC should get rid of her. She's bad for the sport but especially as a role model for other women who might want to go into mma.
Looking to MMA or eeeeven WMMA for role models is a weird thing to do.
Humans who excel in sports, fighting, and athletic endeavors are significantly lesser role models than intellectuals are. Thus, the paradigm we seek as MMA fans is to appreciate the rare perceived intelligent successful athletes as the champions of society.

Cyborg has always been a disgusting transexual-type joke, and this could ultimately be the final nail in her coffin.

Hopefully she finally shuts up about her weight and/or Ronda...

I would have to say I'm 50% <{hughesimpress}> 50%<{jojo}> because now she'll never get the real {<RR}action.
I guess she'll just have to <{Joewithit}>

A lot of this is not clear but from my understanding this is the typical didn't it was banned/throwing the doctor under the bus excuse. As much as I want to believe the claims I read, Cyborg already poped for Steroids in the past. She walks at 175lbs and everything about her physique points towards steroids.

Now everything seems to make sense. Their is truth and lies to what is being said if I read between the lines. Let's not get it wrong, the weight cut is terrible and I'm assuming she is doing a banned cycle so her body recovers.

Dont we have to wait untill more facts are out? Say it was a terrorist attack we dont know who or why someone would do that.

I dont care about drugs in sports so im rooting for cyborg and it would suck if the final chaptsr will be 'dana white and Ronda Rousey were right all along'.

Who the fuck cares,it's not like the Ronda fight was going to happen and if she didn't test positive,the UFC would just continue to give her cans to crush.

She used a masking agent to cover up her steroid usage. The UFC should get rid of her. She's bad for the sport but especially as a role model for other women who might want to go into mma.
This. it blocks the effects of high testosterone and produces progesterone. Conclusion - Cyroid is roiding and trying not to look like wanderlei.

Dont we have to wait untill more facts are out? Say it was a terrorist attack we dont know who or why someone would do that.

I dont care about drugs in sports so im rooting for cyborg and it would suck if the final chaptsr will be 'dana white and Ronda Rousey were right all along'.
Anyone could tell dana and ronda have been right for years now. The final chapter was written - you just missed it due to clithuggery.

How in the world could that be !?!?
8c953675d9907aa592abe986428a581d.jpg

17 fucking options to choose from, and "I'm not surprised mother fuckers" wasn't one of them. Shame on you

Well I have to say I was a fan and defended her but if this turns out to be true I won't be so much any more. I don't like to deem anyone guilty until everything has been heard and they get their fair trial but if it turns out to be true then damn. Most sherdoggers would deem her guilty until proven innocent but I see it the other way. Lets see what comes of this before we drag her behind the bus. I know its hard for the not so smart to comprehend that but hey...

17 fucking options to choose from, and "I'm not surprised mother fuckers" wasn't one of them. Shame on you
This. I also expected the nate Diaz gif to be the first reply followed by a /thread.

How in the shit did you not have "is normal" as a poll selection? Ban.

Fighters and athletes get popped and fight on. It sucks but dollars talk. No sense getting a bunch of sand in your collective gash over it.

Once she turned down the first fight I knew she wasn't clean, was hoping that she turned the corner and evolved. Would of like to see her vs GDR.

Back