Your reaction to the Cormier/Nelson fight?

stupid fight in the first place, the guy will never fight Cain and him beating HW's shouldn't earn him anything if he ever moves to LHW

He really needs to shit or get off the pot when it comes to moving down... he's wasting his carer at HW if he doesnt plan on fighting for a championship

DC is considered boring by this many sherdoggers, huh. I thought it was a pretty good fight. DC's kickboxing is really good for someone with wrestling skills like that. His grappling and control are entertaining. Especially for a HW.

stupid fight in the first place, the guy will never fight Cain and him beating HW's shouldn't earn him anything if he ever moves to LHW

He really needs to shit or get off the pot when it comes to moving down... he's wasting his carer at HW if he doesnt plan on fighting for a championship

He's moving down right now. He just came in lighter than he ever has in MMA. He's just taking the weight loss a little slower than most and he wants to get as small as possible to minimize the cut because of his kidney issues when cutting for the Olympics.

tumblr_lrgmfiai941qa9xc2o1_500.gif

wtf? the whole point of him coming in at 20 pounds above the HW limit is that he's going to be dropping for his next fight.

wtf? the whole point of him coming in at 20 pounds above the HW limit is that he's going to be dropping for his next fight.

minimum, and it would be a bigger deal to me him taking fights at HW if they were against guys that were on win streaks or actually making a difference to the HW top 10...

So it's not really a big deal, just seems crazy to put a TOP 10 heavyweight in TOP 10 heavyweight fights if he has basically said outright "I won't fight Cain, and I'd rather fight Jones."

Just seems like those guys at AKA don't learn shit from the whole WW fiasco from a few years ago... Also what happens if DC tries cutting to LHW and his kidneys fail on him

minimum, and it would be a bigger deal to me him taking fights at HW if they were against guys that were on win streaks or actually making a difference to the HW top 10...

So it's not really a big deal, just seems crazy to put a TOP 10 heavyweight in TOP 10 heavyweight fights if he has basically said outright "I won't fight Cain, and I'd rather fight Jones."

Just seems like those guys at AKA don't learn shit from the whole WW fiasco from a few years ago... Also what happens if DC tries cutting to LHW and his kidneys fail on him

lol, thanks for the correction. so you're saying both that at least he's not getting good fights at hw but it doesn't make sense for him to have fought roy, since he's a top 10 fighter? that position literally makes no fucking sense.

lol, thanks for the correction. so you're saying both that at least he's not getting good fights at hw but it doesn't make sense for him to have fought roy, since he's a top 10 fighter? that position literally makes no fucking sense.

moreso, it seems like bad matchmaking to me... a win over Mir/Nelson shouldn't justify him as the next contender to Jon Jones...but the way the UFC hypes DC its as if thats exactly what these wins mean...

moreso, it seems like bad matchmaking to me... a win over Mir/Nelson shouldn't justify him as the next contender to Jon Jones...but the way the UFC hypes DC its as if thats exactly what these wins mean...

Frank Mir has gotten plenty of guys title shots at HW so I don't think it's totally out of the question that he should do the same for DC at LHW. However, there are definitely guys ahead of him in line right now (i.e. Glover and Davis) and word on the street is that DC will fight one of those guys for a title shot, which I have no problem with.

TS, what were you expecting?
I knew it'd be slow as fuck. Cormier's cardio looked better, Nelson didn't get totally embarrassed, but yeah it was slow and tedious. I was actually impressed with how Nelson handled the takedowns, he wasn't completely overwhelmed down there.

It was a decent fight. I wish Roy did more though, he gassed way too quick and wasn't setting up the right hand at all. You'd think he'd learn to do so by now.

"Black Fedor" ?

tumblr_inline_msm7qzp1PU1qz4rgp.gif

He was on the way he fought Big foot.

That's the first time I saw him and don't have a clue who he is.
I was impressed how he dodged Silva's attack and the way he strike was similar to Fedor.

But with the Mir and and Nelson fight. It was meh...

Back