Your reaction to bj penn wearing 145lb gold

No, this is Penn's retirement fight. Edgar is a terrible matchup for him. Penn has also not demonstrated the willingness to do what it takes to compete at the highest levels in the last few years.

......................................................................................................................Ugh.

jean_claude_got_moves.gif

/Thread.

I doubt BJ makes it past Edgar, but if somehow he beats Frankie and then goes on to beat Aldo, I don't give a fuck who you are, if you been a MMA fan for more than a couple years you're going to be up jumping around.

It's like Couture coming back and beating Timmy, except so much more satisfying.

Im looking forward to his entrance music, but that is probably the only win hes going to get on his comeback.

137938244103.gif

followed by

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

and then Ill find a GSP fan and give him one of these

man-kicks-old-lady-o.gif

finally I would hop onto sherdog and proceed to get banned

The taste of the salty tears of whats left of BJs delusional fanbase will be delicious post loss number three to Frankie... Im sure theylll still have excuses ready though.

Add to the fact, I would love to see if he could get past Lamas , Zombie, Swanson or even Poirer

How do you think Swanson,, Lamas, Porier and Zombie would do against Nick Diaz, GSP and Rory Macdonald? And Edgar might beat all of those guys as well. Do people even pay attention to competition. Think those guys would go a whole fight with Machida?

bwahahahahah

Aldo would put him in a wheelchair

Florian and hominick went 5 rounds with Aldo I sure don't see why bj couldn't. I think your one of those people that sees him get beat on by Rory and Nick and forget there welterweights. You cant even compare how a fighter will do at 145 because of 170 lbs performances and don't bring up edgar at 155 because edgar is an elite at 145 now.

Aldo is way too quick for Penn at this point. As a Penn fan I don't ever want to see that fight.

Aldo would win via tko round 1.

Like he tkoed hominick and florian in round 1 too right

Also as far as 3 division champ imo GSP has the best chance currently to make that happen. He could take the LW belt pretty easy. I don't see him making 145 though and MW belt would be very tough. I'd pick GSP to get the MW belt before BJ beating Aldo though.

Hopefully BJ is actually here to fight this time, I enjoy watching him.

Vitor would ko GSP in the first, Chael would be the first to hold GSP on his back and beat him to a decision, Anderson and Weidman would beat GSP and Bisping might even beat GSP. BJ has a much better chance at 145gold than GSP does at 185

Back