Your reaction to bj penn wearing 145lb gold

B.J. Penn wins 145 Gold:

the-wire-o.gif

Motivated B.J. wins 145 Gold:

2PNXQ.gif

These are the best gifs ever, anything from the Wire wins automatically

Honestly...I don't think BJ has even a remote chance of winning the 145 lb belt. First, the weight cut for him is going to be excruciating...and he is going to have to make that cut at least 2x in a row to win the title.

Plus, Edgar has BJ's #. There is no shame in it. Edgar is a great fighter, and if you look back in history, many great champs had an opponent that was their kryptonite. Hughes had Hallman. Chuck had Rampage. Penn has Edgar.

And, at this point in their respective careers, Aldo is a monster and looking soon to move up in weight...looking to expand to tougher challenges. Penn is in his twilight, quit being a 155lber because of adversity, and quit being a 170lber because the game has changed and he simply isn't competitive there anymore. Now, a fighter never known for cardio and strict training is going to try to cut 2 weight classes from where he last fought to try to leapfrog into a title picture.

BJ penn was an awesome fighter. He never realized his potential because of some stubborn tendencies...and I don't think a cut to 145 is the answer at this point in his career
Don't forget the move to heavyweight to fight machkda

You're an idiot, GSP is basically the same size as the bigger LW. He could make LW with ease. You are welcome to look up comments by GSP's camp proving I am right and you are wrong. GSP is a smaller WW.

Just because your post was so stupid I decided to look for you.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/10/...s-st-pierre--move-to-155-iras-zahabi-mma-news

I also remember during pressers gsp talking about how shit he feels while cutting weight before a fight and that's why he is so irritable. Can he do it possibly will it happen don't think so

If Penn gets by Edgar he's gonna beat Aldo. Aldo doens't have the size to bully Penn. This is the comeback we've been waiting for. The BJ Penn warwagon is fuckin BACK.

He won't ever hold a belt but he may be able to hang in with lower ranked FW fighters.

I'd like to see win against Edgar but highly unlikely.

Delusional BJ fans living in the past. What's the excuse going to be after Frankie beats him again... for a third time?

A better question is, why is Frankie putting his career on hold for this waste of time?

Aldo is way too quick for Penn at this point. As a Penn fan I don't ever want to see that fight.

Aldo would win via tko round 1.

If Penn gets by Edgar he's gonna beat Aldo. Aldo doens't have the size to bully Penn. This is the comeback we've been waiting for. The BJ Penn warwagon is fuckin BACK.

Delusional BJ fans living in the past. What's the excuse going to be after Frankie beats him again... for a third time?

A better question is, why is Frankie putting his career on hold for this waste of time?

Yea I mean who would watch BJ Penn fight? Frankie should be fighting someone with more recognition. :rolleyes:

If Penn manages to beat Edgar in a five round fight, he would have a great chance against Aldo. Edgar vs Aldo was clearly Aldo but Edgar made it competitive.

I sorry to burst any bubbles hear but if bj can even make 145 and keep making it is don't see him being able to beat the likes of mendes , aldo , frankie or even swanson these days .

Back