Your Reaction if...

What's your reaction if i show up to a meet and greet and KO Izzy, then i drive to Jones house and KO him too.
<mma3>

Well, the difference is, Jan is actually in a position to fight both of them.

Imagine after that he moves up and kos his doppleganger Stipe as well?? HOLY FUCKIN SHIT.
The most unwxpected GOAT candidate ever. Polack Power!
In all seriousness, does that move him into the GoAT discussion? Or is he just some Uber spoiler, Matt Serra on rocket fuel? Not Stipe btw. Him fighting Jones and Izzy has been talked about, so those fights might happen. I bet for sure if he beats one, he will fight the other one.

You know with Jan's power it isn't beyond the realms of possibility, but for Jan to defeat two of the most skilled fighters to ever step foot in the Octagon , and to do it conseq..tively.......?!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, does that move him into the GoAT discussion? Or is he just some Uber spoiler, Matt Serra on rocket fuel? Not Stipe btw. Him fighting Jones and Izzy has been talked about, so those fights might happen. I bet for sure if he beats one, he will fight the other one.
Jan beating all 3 would make it a unique scenario. The Polskis would play it up, everYbody else will play it down.

Back