Your Reaction IF/When Bruce Buffer screams "Fedor Emelianenko"

tumblr_n06zujzEE41ronhn5o1_500.gif

Ill wet my pants with no shame.... lol, standing next to buff holding hands.

cant wait for fedor to fight the best fighters in the world again

Aww cute, a WMMA fan taking shots at the greatest HW fighter of all time's level of opponents....I can tell that you like high level MMA skills just by looking at your av :redface:

wow...did not expect a mixed reaction. Oh well. I, for one, will be shitting my pants.

You are going to start to do an insanely evil laugh, but can't quite do it so you are going to be stuck in some bizarre, constipation-esque 2 second loop?

You would be a weird one to be around on fight night..everyone pumped up, looking forward to the fight (Fedor is finally here!)..and there you are, pulling faces like you are being painfully pinched by invisible entities..looking mentally broken on top of that :icon_neut

"I hate how the powers-that-be decided to transliterate ё as opposed to transcribe it. That's how we ended up with the highly misleading Khrushchev, Gorbachev, and of course, Fedor. Why the grapheme trumped the phoneme, I'll never know."

I haven't listened to Buffer for years. Not only does he drag out the introductions, he's a can.

Needs to be replaced.

Back