Your reaction if Vitor head kick KO's Chael

I would lose it due to the sheer mathematical impossibility alone....a 4th straight fight where he headkicks a guy to the curb? No fucking way.

If anything I see him putting him on rocket skates like he did to Hendo. Sonnen will surely come forward hoping to put him into the cage and I think Vitor can land some of those sick uppercuts.

649086.gif

Seems as if I struck a nerve. Didn't mean to diss your Red, White n Blue but its true.

Sorry.

Edit: also, Holly Holm is Scottish (Hyped Up-Coming WMMA fighter and Robert Whitaker is currently in the UFC. Also, considering I don't think you understand or know any geography, the current fighters from the UK are from my country....

Most of the Scots I've known take offense to being called British and don't like being told they are from the "United Kingdom". Maybe that is an Aberdeen thing though because all of the Scots I've known well are from there or somewhere nearby. Do you live pretty close to Glasgow?

I wouldn't even be surprised really. But I almost see it being more like Vitor vs Lindland. Vitor does not hold back or pull punches, this could be a pretty brutal fight for Chael.

this is a dangerous fight for Vitor. Not because Chael is great - he isnt - but because (i)Vitor has the obligation to win this (if he loses, forget title shot - well deserved for last year performances), because (ii) Chael CAN cause him some trouble if he fights smart (Vitor KOed a shitload of great strikers recently, but not pure wrestlers) since he can take Vitor down and sit on his chest the entire fight and (iii) this will be a good chance to prove he doesnt need the TRT (lets see...)...

One thing not too many people are mentioned is that Vitor deserves respect as fighter for taking this fight. Many other fighters that were not even at Vitor's position (title shot) refused fights with less ranked opponents because of the risk involved. By the way, refusing fights is a statement of being a pussy imo. Vitor is the 1st in line to challenge Weidman/Machida, but still he took the fight and he is kinda old, so this is probably the last title shot chance he has. Props to him.

War Vitor, head kick the shit out of Chael's head

this is a dangerous fight for Vitor. Not because Chael is great - he isnt - but because (i)Vitor has the obligation to win this (if he loses, forget title shot - well deserved for last year performances), because (ii) Chael CAN cause him some trouble if he fights smart (Vitor KOed a shitload of great strikers recently, but not pure wrestlers) since he can take Vitor down and sit on his chest the entire fight and (iii) this will be a good chance to prove he doesnt need the TRT (lets see...)...

One thing not too many people are mentioned is that Vitor deserves respect as fighter for taking this fight. Many other fighters that were not even at Vitor's position (title shot) refused fights with less ranked opponents because of the risk involved. By the way, refusing fights is a statement of being a pussy imo. Vitor is the 1st in line to challenge Weidman/Machida, but still he took the fight and he is kinda old, so this is probably the last title shot chance he has. Props to him.

War Vitor, head kick the shit out of Chael's head

Agreed, he definitely has the old school mentality of "I fight anyone". He called out Chael previously after one of his recent highlight reel knockouts so now its time to walk the walk.

Back