Your reaction if Vitor head kick KO's Chael

I think it is likely to happen. Vitor is a striking viking now and Chael hasn't always been known for his striking. My reaction would be Chucks chainsaw celebration. Would post gif but at work.
What is yours?

i can envision a headkick rocking him severely, something halfway between Vitor's headkick to Rockhold and A Silva's headkick to Chael (which stumbled him and i believe maybe even dropped him to his knees....been too long cannot remember).

but Chael has a pretty granite head. stun or drop him with a kick and finish him off with 12 or 16 shots? yes. straight up KO? i'd be surprised.

i can envision a headkick rocking him severely, something halfway between Vitor's headkick to Rockhold and A Silva's headkick to Chael (which stumbled him and i believe maybe even dropped him to his knees....been too long cannot remember).

but Chael has a pretty granite head. stun or drop him with a kick and finish him off with 12 or 16 shots? yes. straight up KO? i'd be surprised.

Do you really mean the Rockhold spinning kick or did you mean Bisping TKO?

large.jpg

An unconscious Sonnen is a good Sonnen. I'll take any sort of KO as long as it involves Sonnen twitching and bleeding on the ground. Even one of those partially conscious KOs where he keeps trying to grapple with the ref.

lol whatever dude. You're from Scotland; you don't even have the option of blindly supporting your countrymen because none of your countrymen participate in MMA at any meaningful level. :icon_lol:

It's all too easy for someone in your position to take a more neutral stance. So I don't see why I should take your criticism seriously.

Cmon... take it easy on the poor guy, they don't really have their own country, so national pride is not really on the agenda is it? And really there are not a lot of top 100 Scot mma fighters around unless you count tossing rocks, tree trunks or shagging sheep. :icon_chee

An unconscious Sonnen is a good Sonnen. I'll take any sort of KO as long as it involves Sonnen twitching and bleeding on the ground. Even one of those partially conscious KOs where he keeps trying to grapple with the ref.

How do you know this to be true, considering we have never seen Chael P knocked out? He could very possibly go in to zombie mode, and lose via brutal face eating disqualification.

Cmon... take it easy on the poor guy, they don't really have their own country, so national pride is not really on the agenda is it? And really there are not a lot of top 100 Scot mma fighters around unless you count tossing rocks, tree trunks or shagging sheep. :icon_chee

GD1 u made real funny. Jokes 4every1. Much funny.

Do you really mean the Rockhold spinning kick or did you mean Bisping TKO?

shit man, i dunno. i thought i meant Rockhold, but you're right, that wasn't a high kick was it?

gettin old sucks.

I dont see Vitor winning this fight nor landing a spectacular strike... he'll sub Chael if anything... and I see either Chael on top pitter-pattering his way to a decision or getting caught in an armbar or triangle.

Seems as if I struck a nerve. Didn't mean to diss your Red, White n Blue but its true.

Sorry.

Edit: also, Holly Holm is Scottish (Hyped Up-Coming WMMA fighter and Robert Whitaker is currently in the UFC. Also, considering I don't think you understand or know any geography, the current fighters from the UK are from my country....

true or not, lol at using mma forum as a means of bashing another country

douche

shit man, i dunno. i thought i meant Rockhold, but you're right, that wasn't a high kick was it?

gettin old sucks.

Vitor dropped Rockhold with one of the most beautiful spinning kicks ever and he dropped Bisping with "normal" (though beautiful) roundhouse kick to the head. So you probably got confused with them. Or then you meant some roundhouse/wheel kick mix which would be awesome to see :D

true or not, lol at using mma forum as a means of bashing another country

douche

Im pretty certain I read ridiculous amounts of bashing from your countrymen on other countries, especially Brazilians. Why am I not allowed to be critical of your attitudes? Because it offends you?

There is also something called blind patriotic support. Something I'm used to seeing as a non-American, spectating a mostly American sport. Most of you guys are insane, in a bad way.

"USA USA USA!" Haha.. so cringey

you sound really fucking annoying.Literally 90% of people are predicting Vitor to win in devastating fashion. One or two people pick Chael via wrestling and you get all excited to call out the "blindly patriotic Americans!!!!!11"

calm down champ. seriously.

Im pretty certain I read ridiculous amounts of bashing from your countrymen on other countries, especially Brazilians. Why am I not allowed to be critical of your attitudes? Because it offends you?

Because it makes no fucking sense in this discussion. No one picking Chael is picking him to win because hes American you goof.

Yep, a lot of the American posters like making fun of Brazilians and Bralizian fighters for some reason. I didn't really see much of it until Chael stared doing it when he was about to fight Silva.

you sound really fucking annoying.Literally 90% of people are predicting Vitor to win in devastating fashion. One or two people pick Chael via wrestling and you get all excited to call out the "blindly patriotic Americans!!!!!11"

calm down champ. seriously.

Because it makes no fucking sense in this discussion. No one picking Chael is picking him to win because hes American you goof.

No, the correct answer is that it offends you and I dont really care. Minorities have opinions whether you like them or not. Its much easier to see what most of yous are like from my perspective. I have seen countless amounts hate directed towards Europeans, Brazilians etc because the majority of this forum is American and obviously you all have that common link to agree upon.

Vitor should win this fight handily.

I feel bad for Chael, he went from "sprint forward throwing wild hooks with no takedown defense and hasn't been relevant since 2004" to Vitor.

Back