Your reaction if Vitor head kick KO's Chael

green-ranger-power-o.gif

I doubt Vitor will be able to stop Chael from taking him down. If he does, then sure, he's winning this fight, no doubt about it. But if Chael takes Vitor down, I doubt Vitor is gonna get back up, and after lying under Chael for the entire first round, I doubt he'll be able to prevent the same thing happening again in the second and third.

Chael via UD.

Where abouts in Scotland are you from? And I hope you're voting yes :)

Chael will charge at Vitor and Belfort will catch him in the exchange... This could end very fast IMO

Vitor wins and then demands a shot at Cain for a Spanish spelling bee competition and proceeds to force Dana to complain about something yet again.

See first of all, Joey is not half the man you are. Secondly, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.

The moment when you realize Robin and The Joker went to high school together......

The real question is how will Vitor Belfort react TO THE MAN WITH THE MOST CHARM, THE BIGGEST ARMS, AND THE ONE WHO WILL DO THE MOST HARM

lol Vitor gon kill him

There is also something called blind patriotic support. Something I'm used to seeing as a non-American, spectating a mostly American sport. Most of you guys are insane, in a bad way.

"USA USA USA!" Haha.. so cringey

lol whatever dude. You're from Scotland; you don't even have the option of blindly supporting your countrymen because none of your countrymen participate in MMA at any meaningful level. :icon_lol:

It's all too easy for someone in your position to take a more neutral stance. So I don't see why I should take your criticism seriously.

lol whatever dude. You're from Scotland; you don't even have the option of blindly supporting your countrymen because none of your countrymen participate in MMA at any meaningful level. :icon_lol:

It's all too easy for someone in your position to take a more neutral stance. So I don't see why I should take your criticism seriously.

Seems as if I struck a nerve. Didn't mean to diss your Red, White n Blue but its true.

Sorry.

Edit: also, Holly Holm is Scottish (Hyped Up-Coming WMMA fighter and Robert Whitaker is currently in the UFC. Also, considering I don't think you understand or know any geography, the current fighters from the UK are from my country....

I wouldn't be surprised.
It'll go down like this: A Vitor ko or a Sonnen UD.

Back