Your reaction if Vitor head kick KO's Chael

RedDevilFedor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it is likely to happen. Vitor is a striking viking now and Chael hasn't always been known for his striking. My reaction would be Chucks chainsaw celebration. Would post gif but at work.
What is yours?

Another much needed reaction topic to display the same gifs all over again!

giphy.gif

People that think Chael is gona win are clearly blinded by American fanboyism. Vitor via brutal TKO in the 1st. Then everyone will be like "of course"..

I think it is likely to happen. Vitor is a striking viking now and Chael hasn't always been known for his striking. My reaction would be Chucks chainsaw celebration. Would post gif but at work.
What is yours?

I think Vitor without TRT will be a very sad sight. He

I will reserve judgement until after he pees into a cup and the results come back.

whats the big deal . the thread should be "Your reaction if Chael
head kick KO's Vitor "

Chael will win. I don't think Vitor will be the same anymore.

People that think Chael is gona win are clearly blinded by American fanboyism. Vitor via brutal TKO in the 1st. Then everyone will be like "of course"..

Are you sure you posted this in the right thread? No one here has claimed yet that Chael will win. Edit: Ok two by now.

I would be in disbelief. Not because Vitor beat Chael. I expect that. But because it would be his fourth consecutive highkick related KO. Unreal.

Are you sure you posted this in the right thread? No one here has claimed yet that Chael will win. Edit: Ok two by now.

I would be in disbelief. Not because Vitor beat Chael. I expect that. But because it would be his fourth consecutive highkick related KO. Unreal.

Exactly. It would be a real life Christmas in July.

Yes.

Hard to headkick an opponent who's turtling on the ground and crying.

There is something called an "opinion."

You guys can keep hoping, but Vitor is stylistically a good match up for Chael. Chael will not oblige a brawl.

Back