Your reaction if Ronda knocks out Holm in the first round

It most likely ends in a sub, but I wouldn't be shocked if it ended through GnP or a straight KO/TKO.

Rousey has legit 1-shot KO capability and she doesn't fear a clinch or take down in the least from Holm. Holm has to worry about clinches and take downs so I wouldn't be surprised if that created an opportunity for Rousey to land some big knees and punches.

Given what Rousey did to McMann, Davis and Bethe, nobody should be shocked if Rousey knocks Holm out. Surprised? Sure. Shocked? No.

Considering I won't be watching it...

My reaction will be to read the PBP on Sherdog, scroll down to see 4 lines of text under this fight and chuckle at the idiots who wasted money on such a shit-show.

6xumr.gif

I won't have a reaction as I likely won't be watching... I refuse to pay for any Ronda fights until she fights Cyborg.

It wouldn't surprise me if it ends fast or if Holm manages to evade for a round. I think Ronda wins once she catches her, I think it is just a mater of how long the chase lasts.

Sherdog neckbeards will call Holly a "Can". Cause Shertards gonna Shertard

And Honda fans will try and justify any matching outside of Cyborg as being legitimate.

Holm's a can in terms of the performances we've actually seen. She's below Zingano and Tate in terms of pre-fight hype but above Bethe/Davis.

would be weird if she didnt,thats what she does.

And Honda fans will try and justify any matching outside of Cyborg as being legitimate.

Holm's a can in terms of the performances we've actually seen. She's below Zingano and Tate in terms of pre-fight hype but above Bethe/Davis.

I don't think many are saying it is close but some of what you are seeing are people saying there is not much choice. Who else makes sense for this fight.

We have Tate, Holm, and Nunes. No matter who was matched against Ronda there would be people like you saying Honda fans are trying to justify it.

People can justify it because Ronda has just about cleaned out the division. What else can they do, have the champion not fight because she has beaten the top of the division already?

Back