Your reaction if Ronda knocks out Holm in the first round

mah460.gif

I would be very impressed if Holly Holm gets caught in the first round. I would expect her to keep a good distance and not throw any kicks higher than a low shin while jabbing and circling to the right. I'm hoping (and betting on) this fight to go into at least end of round 2 if not into round 3. I have placed bets for it to end in round 2 and round 3.

Same here! Getting excited to see how this all plays out and believe me, with all the whiners (Shertards) saying "I'm not paying for this card blah blah blah" there are a ton of people who will.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Holm hasn't looked good in her last two fights. I'd rather they pair Rousey with someone who might be able to make it out of the first round.

I wouldn't be surprised at all tbh. Rousey's striking is super sloppy and awkward but she does have power.

all of these reactions above like it wasnt anything unexpected

i doubt the will KO her on the feet, by maybe from gnp

but obviously the most likely outcome is the sub

Ronda has a huge size and strength advantage over just about every women in MMA. She's going to come out swinging and TKO Holm and then the UFC can say she's the greatest fighter who's ever lived. Ronda will get hit but Holm has nothing on Ronda's power.

I fully expect Ronda to run through Holm.
How it will happen matters little.

A BB in BJJ can be submitted by a white belt if they are fighting in MMA and the white belt rocks the BB enough to sink in a submission.

Same with Knocking out a striker, if he puts his hands down in fear of a takedown.

Holm has been fighting in mma for longer than Ronda, and that's after being one of the greatest female boxers of all time. She's also 33. She's as ready as she's gonna be.

So Holly's first pro match came 23 days before Ronda's. Big deal. If anything that's a point in Ronda's favor because she's come so much further in the sport in the same amount of time. Holly was a champion boxer and Ronda was an Olympic medalist. Neither one has been committed to MMA for their entire athletic career. It's also pretty clear that Rousey has faced a much higher lever of competition over her career than Holm. Maybe Holly is a good as she's gonna get, but that would be pretty disappointing.

I'd be impressed I guess but its not going to happen. She will attempt to get this to the mat ASAP.

Because Holm is such a devastating ko artist that drops bitches with one punch... Right?

I'm pretty much expecting this so I don't see what the big deal is

Ronda any way she wants, and she may choose to KO the "boxing champ" instead of submitting her

Holm has not looked impressive in the slightest in her two UFC fights. I don't know what she's supposed to be able to do skill wise once locked in a cage with Rousey

Would be pretty dam impressive, I expected it vs Betche. Here I expect a sub or a decision, Holm is a whole different level

Back