Your reaction if Nick gets battered and left stiff?

I love Nick but statistically speaking this looks absolutely horrible.

Serious question... has anyone ever not competed for this long and won? Nevermind the age. Nevermind the talk about not wanting to fight. Nevermind the weight class move.

Even all those terrible signs aside... has it ever been done? Give a pessimistic Nick fan some hope somebody...
George Foreman took 10 years off

giphy.gif

It wouldn't really be all the surprising really. The guys been fighting forever and has taken a lot of damage.

He's matched up against someone who is very capable of putting people to sleep

I’d just be sad. I’ve seen a lot of my fav fighters get trounced over the years, but I think Nick is the kind of guy who would find it difficult to deal with if it happens.

I'll think good job Robbie.

Gladiator fight

"IF" that happens, I'll think this ain't the same Nick, that he's obviously not ready to come back.
Now a question for you -
What's your reaction if Diaz whoops on Lawler in a repeat of the first go around??

I kind of had it in my head Nick would have an advantage due to not taking all the damage Robbie has in the past 5 years, kind of had it in my head Robbie was 100% washed.

Looking at his recent (losing) record however, he has been fighting top guys and not being starched - plus seeing Nick recently, I think he will have his hands full and if his chin isn't still there, he will be put down.

That would be precisely my expectation against a prime Lawler, but Lawler is old so I totally have no idea what's going to happen. I do expect Nick to be a shadow of his former self and to cause Diaz nation to enter a state of depression.

First time im actually concerned for a FIGHTER.. usually I'm of the mind that they signed up for it so let's go

Eh, that's one of the potential outcomes.

I just hope they go at least a full round.

Lawler
I love Nick but statistically speaking this looks absolutely horrible.

Serious question... has anyone ever not competed for this long and won? Nevermind the age. Nevermind the talk about not wanting to fight. Nevermind the weight class move.

Even all those terrible signs aside... has it ever been done? Give a pessimistic Nick fan some hope somebody...
Brock Lesnar took 5 years off and beat Hunt. GSP 4 years and beat Bisping. Korean Zombie 4 years and is a top contender still.

Back