Your reaction if Nate panic wrestles and gets tapped by Conor

Rubbish Conor got submitted when he was already tired and size of Diaz on top of him he was screwed. We saw what happened when Diaz tried to take him down in the first round and in the end Conor ended up on top for the ground and pound, but the clock saved Nate. Conor BJJ is not perfect, but its not as bad some people believe. I think he likely even better now that hes training with world class BJJ experts.
Well shit dude he had months to train, Nate had only 10 days and still didn't gas. Conors gas tank fucking sucks. Hell get tired by round 2 of this fight too and get beat down.

Nate took Conor down and smacked him up, Conor got the sweep because it was an odd position, then Conor couldn't land 1 single punch from top cause of Nates BJJ. The bell saved Conor actually, he was about to be submitted if they stayed on the ground.

Conors bjj is no good at all.

Will-Forte-Skeptic.gif

TBH when has a Diaz panicked in a fight and see Connor dominating again till he gets caught slipping he couldn't beat Diaz on a full camp preparing for a man who dominated diaz

That would be the moment you know the fix is in.

You can't panic wrestle if you're a decorated BJJ practitioner.

...but you do agree that McTapper panic wrestled then right??

#GUERNICAbless

I'd have to ring a psychiatrist and get myself admitted to the nut house because seeing nate getting tapped would surely mean I'd lost touch with reality and was undergoing a severe psychotic episode.

I'd have to ring a psychiatrist and get myself admitted to the nut house because seeing nate getting tapped would surely mean I'd lost touch with reality and was undergoing a severe psychotic episode.

Nothing wrong with Nate wrestling if he has the opportunity.

He won't be subbed tho. He is much bigger and Conor is no Brendan Schaub.

Back